2021 Chevrolet Trailblazer First Look
Searching for a snazzy new small SUV to help you make the most of life in Elgin? The all-new 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazer, which is set to go on sale starting in Spring 2020, could just be the perfect vehicle for you. The 2021 Trailblazer recently debuted at the Chicago auto show, and it’s causing quite a stir due to its bold styling, its competitive array of standard features, and its pricing. Learn more about this new Chevy subcompact SUV with Biggers Chevrolet!
2021 Chevrolet Trailblazer: Style & Space
The first thing you’re likely to notice about the new 2021 Chevy Trailblazer on Streamwood streets is its attractive exterior. This Chevy was designed to stand out, and that it does. A sculpted exterior with pleasing proportions is further accented on ACTIV and RS trims by a standard two-tone body and roof design. Plenty of color choices are available, including:
- ZEUS BRONZE METALLIC / SUMMIT WHITE
- SUMMIT WHITE / SUMMIT WHITE
- SUMMIT WHITE / ZEUS BRONZE METALLIC
- MOSAIC BLACK METALLIC / SUMMIT WHITE
- MOSAIC BLACK METALLIC / ZEUS BRONZE METALLIC
- IRIDESCENT PEARL TRICOAT / ZEUS BRONZE METALLIC
- SATIN STEEL METALLIC / SUMMIT WHITE
- MIDNIGHT BLUE METALLIC / SUMMIT WHITE
- DARK COPPER METALLIC / SUMMIT WHITE
In addition to being stylish, the Trailblazer also is also quite practical for your Schaumburg needs. In fact, it boasts available AWD, plus seating for up to five, ten standard airbags, and an impressively large cargo hold that expands to provide a maximum of 54.4 cubic feet of space.
2021 Chevrolet Trailblazer: Safety & Technology
The Trailblazer is every bit as innovative as other new Chevy models, and ahead-of-the-curve (and the competition) when it comes to safety and technology. Even entry-level Trailblazer L models come equipped with niceties like:
- A Chevrolet Infotainment 3 system with a standard 7-inch touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ smartphone integration
- Front Pedestrian Braking
- Automatic Emergency Braking and Forward Collision Alert
- Lane Keep Assist and Lane Departure Warning
2021 Chevrolet Trailblazer: Pricing Information
Starting at under $20,000, the new Chevy Trailblazer is among the cheapest subcompact SUVs available to buy anywhere in the Bartlett area. Don’t believe us? Compare the Trailblazer to its SUV competition and you’ll see just what we mean. Feel free to read reviews of the Trailblazer below to learn more about how auto industry pros view this new Chevy SUV.
Reviews of the 2021 Chevy Trailblazer
- Car and Driver: “The new Trailblazer is officially Chevy’s cheapest SUV, starting at $19,995. Chevy had previously announced that this crossover would start under $20,000, and now we have more info including pricing details on the rest of this new model’s trim levels, which include L, LS, LT, Activ, and RS.”
- Edmunds: “Chevrolet looks like it’s trying to give you a pleasing mix of features, fuel economy and affordability with its new 2021 Trailblazer. If you’re looking to buy an extra-small crossover SUV in the near future, the Trailblazer could be worth a look”
- Consumer Reports: “The Trailblazer plugs a notable hole in the Chevrolet portfolio, giving it a fashionable, small SUV at an approachable price. It notably includes many key safety features that are often optional in this segment. The upright design helps maximize space, while minimizing the footprint, making it well suited to navigating crowded cities and campuses.”
Explore the 2021 Chevy Trailblazer with Biggers Chevrolet
Want to learn more about the new Trailblazer and how it can enhance your life near Elgin? Don’t hesitate to contact Biggers Chevrolet for additional model information. In the meantime, you can also feel free to explore how much a Trailblazer might cost you with our payment calculator or new Chevy specials.