There are four trim levels to choose in the Chevy Cruze lineup. Most trims offer the option for manual or automatic, though the Premier trim is only available with an automatic transmission.
- The L trim has a starting Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price of $16,975. Teen Driver tech comes standard to help you keep an eye on your teen’s driving habits. A 4-speaker audio system comes standard, along with a 10-air bag system and a rear vision camera.
- The LS has a starting MSRP of $18,525. The steering wheel on this trim is upgraded and carpet floor mats are included. There are many body options to add: chrome accents, fog lamps, wheel locks, and splash guards.
- The LT trim has a starting MSRP of $20,150. Enjoy the standard SiriusXM on the 6-speaker audio system. A rear spoiler is included. Daytime running lights are standard, delivering a bright and clear perspective of the road. The outdoor power mirrors are heated to fight the cold Chicago winters, and the 16-inch aluminum wheels add an extra layer of elegance.
- The Premium has a starting MSRP of $23,475. A 9-speaker Bose system is optional along with a sunroof. The front seats come heated. The leather-wrapped steering wheel, engine start remote, and lit vanity mirrors produce one comfortable and luxurious cabin.
The Chevy Cruze comes with a 1.4L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine with 153 hp and 177 lb-ft of torque. Front-wheel drive is a standard configuration. Models with a 6-speed manual transmission show an EPA-estimated 28 mpg in the city and 39 mpg on the highway. Models with a 6-speed automatic transmission have an EPA-estimated 29 mpg in the city and 39 mpg on the highway.
Interior and Exterior
The inside of the Cruze is incredibly comfortable, because it has a best-in-its-class 106.3 inch wheelbase. Upgrading to higher trims creates an even more welcoming cabin with heated front seats, leather seating, leather steering wheel, power sunroof, and so much more.
Looking at the Cruze from its profile reveals its sleek and sloping design. Each trim has its own set of wheels.
- The L trim has 15-inch steel wheels with bolt-on covers.
- The LT manual trim has 16-inch aluminum wheels.
- The Premier trim has tall 17-inch aluminum wheels.
- Drivers of the Premier trim can even opt for the available 18-inch machine faced aluminum wheels when they select the RS Package.
Safety and Tech
The Cruze Premier trim comes with steering wheel controls for music and phone adjustments. All you have to do is pair a phone with Bluetooth, and you can command your device from the car. The LT trim has the option for a key-free start and open system, so you don’t have to fumble with a wad of keys.
The rear vision camera comes standard on all trims. We love this feature, as it makes parking and reversing simple. Speaking of parking, optional Rear Park Assist delivers audio messages to let you know when you are too close to an object while traveling at low speeds. Additionally, you can add great driver assistance features. Rear Cross Traffic Alert is optional for the Premier trim, but it is recommended because it will tell you about motion behind the vehicle. Side Blind Zone Alert is optional for the Premier and it has Lane Change Alert to tell you when you can safely merge.
Come to Biggers Chevy Today
Biggers Chevy has the 2017 Chevy Cruze ready for a test drive around Elgin and Schaumburg today. Contact us online to book your appointment with us. We can also answer any questions you have ahead of time before coming to our dealership.