Plenty of Options
The sharp and modern 2017 Chevy Trax is available in three action-packed trim levels, so you’re sure to find the perfect match for your driving style. Take a look at the highlights of these three exciting trim levels:
- The LS feels anything but standard. The cabin includes the Chevrolet MyLink seven-inch color touchscreen display, OnStar technology, a built-in 4G LTE™ Wi-Fi hotspot, ten powerful airbags, rear vision camera, flat-folding passenger seat, remote keyless entry, and a six-speaker audio system. The performance features include an electronically controlled six-speed automatic transmission, StabiliTrak technology, and much more.
- The LT adds to the great features of the LS with premium 16-inch aluminum wheels, a roof-mounted luggage rack, SiriusXM satellite radio, cruise control, remote start, halogen projection headlamps, LED tail lamps, LED daytime running lamps, and the option to add Side Blind Zone Alert, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, and Rear Park Assist.
- The Premier reaches maximum luxury with added features like All-Wheel Drive, fog lamps, 18-inch aluminum wheels, leatherette seats, six-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, Rear Park Assist technology, Bose premium sound system, auto-dimming rearview mirror, illuminated vanity mirror, leather-wrapped steering wheel, heated driver and passenger seat, and much more.
Smart and Powerful Performance
At the core of the 2017 Chevy Trax, you’ll find a standout engine. Each trim is packed with an ECOTEC 1.4L turbocharged engine that delivers 138 hp and 148 lb-ft of torque with a six-speed automatic transmission. Front-Wheel Drive is standard on the LS and LT trims, and you can choose the Premier model if you want All-Wheel Drive. There are also plenty of standard features that provide seamless power and performance to your driving experience, like 4-wheel antilock disc brakes, electric power steering, a top-notch suspension system, StabiliTrak, and a tire pressure monitoring system.
The Trax is also highly efficient. Front-Wheel Drive models achieve an EPA-estimated 25 mpg city/33 mpg highway, while the All-Wheel Drive Premier trim comes with an estimated fuel efficiency of 24 mpg in the city and 30 mpg on the highway. The 14 gallon fuel tank will give you plenty of range in between fill-ups.
Superb Design, Inside and Out
Both the interior and exterior of the spirited Trax hit just the right balance between sophistication and fun. Plus, you’ll find lots of thoughtful, helpful features throughout. On the exterior, you’ll find available deep-tinted glass, automatic halogen headlights with available fog lamps, power-adjustable exterior mirrors with available heat, 16- or 18-inch aluminum wheels, body-colored door handles with available chrome accent, intermittent front and rear wipers, available roof-mounted luggage rack with side rails, and much more.
The exterior is just the beginning—you’ll find great design throughout the interior, too! The audio and convenience system is decked out with Chevrolet MyLink, a six-speaker audio system or available premium Bose sound system, available SiriusXM radio, OnStar technology, and more. The latest Trax supports Apple CarPlay™ and the option for Android Auto™, so integrating your smartphone is a snap. The cabin also features extra comforts like full air conditioning, available illuminated vanity mirrors, 60/40 split bench seat for easy cargo hauling, available deluxe cloth or leatherette seat trim, available heated front seats, removable cargo cover and under-floor cargo storage compartment, cargo area organizer with tray, 12-volt and available 110-volt power outlets, remote keyless entry and much more.
Safe and Secure
Safety is a top priority for the 2017 Trax. Smart active and passive safety features, along with solid engineering, will help prevent an accident. You’ll find a wealth of fantastic, high-tech safety features on each model:
- A full system of 10 airbags
- Daytime Running lamps
- Front passenger knee protectors
- LATCH system for children’s car seats
- Rear child safety locks
- OnStar connectivity
- Rear vision camera with available Rear Park Assist technology
- Advanced seatbelts with pretensioners
- Tire pressure monitoring
The high-tech extras in the 2017 Chevy Trax will provide outstanding comfort, convenience, and entertainment, no matter what model you choose. Ultra-advanced features include OnStar-enabled 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot technology, available Bose premium audio and SiriusXM satellite radio, available remote start and Rear Park Assist, a crystal clear seven-inch touchscreen Chevrolet MyLink display that brings all of your vital information together, and much more.
Get Behind the Wheel of the 2017 Trax Now!
The best way to know if the Trax is right for you is to try it today. Contact us now to schedule a test drive, and have all of your questions answered about the mighty 2017 Chevy Trax. Biggers Chevy is located in Elgin, near Schaumburg, and our experts are standing by to help you find the perfect model. We’re just minutes from central Elgin:
- Head north on South Spring Street toward DuPage Street.
- Turn right on East Chicago Street and Biggers Chevy will be on your right.
We’re also under a half hour from Schaumburg:
- Take US-20 West to Varsity Drive in Elgin.
- Continue onto Varsity Drive to East Chicago Street.
- Turn right on East Chicago Street, and Biggers Chevy will be on your right.