The 2017 Chevy Corvette is available in several trim levels to give any driver the experience that they want. Which Corvette will you take on the road?
- The 1LT trim features Chevy MyLink on an 8-inch screen and a 9-speaker Bose audio system. Other features include a rear-vision camera, keyless access with push-button start, and 8-way power seats with leather surfaces.
- The 2LT has a memory package that lets you accommodate different drivers. An included theft deterrent system adds extra security. It is optional to add a carbon fiber interior, and you can also add a luggage shade. The front-curb view cameras are standard to help you park into tight spaces.
- The 3LT comes with a Chevy MyLink Radio with navigation and a performance recorder that is perfect for the track. It has a leather interior package that wraps the bucket seating in high-quality materials. The front seats in this trim are also heated and ventilated. There is an option for red or yellow trim around the seating, while suede accents are standard.
- The Z51 1LT is built with a 9-speaker Bose Audio system. A performance traction monitor is optional to enhance on this trim. The 19-inch front aluminum wheels and 20-inch rear aluminum wheels give a unique height and leveling.
- The Z51 2LT includes all of the features of the 1LT, and it comes with body-colored heated exterior mirrors. A 10-speaker Bose Audio system delivers a powerful and resonant sound.
- The Z51 3LT includes all of the features of the 2LT, plus Chevy MyLink with navigation and a performance data recorder. A leather-wrapped package also gives the Corvette a truly elegant look.
The Corvette is well-known for exceptional power on and off the track. The 6.2L V8 engine can deliver up to 455 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque. In fact, you can speed up from 0-60 mph in just 3.8 seconds when you have the Z51 performance package. This engine still shows a great EPA-estimated rating of 17 mpg city/29 mpg highway with a manual transmission, and 16 mpg city/29 mpg highway with an automatic transmission. Choose from either a 7-speed manual transmission or an available 8-speed paddle shift transmission.
The Corvette is an agile and muscular car, thanks to its state-of-the-art aerodynamics. Start by taking a look at the frame of the car—which will cut through wind with incredible speed. The taillamp in this model has a reverse reflector for even lighting. You can spot the Corvette from a distance with its high-mounted stoplamp on the aerodynamic rear spoiler. Hop into the cabin and you’ll notice a flat bottomed steering wheel that suits tall drivers.
Tech is packed into the Corvette for a premium experience. The LT comes standard with a Bose premium 9-speaker audio system. The included keyless access with push-button start makes cabin entry as simple as showing up with the key fob in your pocket or purse. Each trim level has the convenience of Bluetooth phone connectivity and a rear vision camera.
The 2LT trim has a Bose 10-speaker system, and it comes with a curb-view front camera that can provide an extra set of eyes while you navigate tricky areas. We recommend the optional performance data and video recorder because it has the capability to record your track time and video. See what moves you make on the road, so you know how to build on your performance times.
Biggers Chevy Is Your Destination
Biggers Chevy wants to show you the 2017 Chevy Corvette today. Stop dreaming about your favorite sports car, and take it for a test drive! Our dealership is located at 1385 E. Chicago St. Elgin, just a short trip from nearby Schaumburg. Contact us online to take your test drive.