A Trim for Every Driver
With four trim levels and three body styles, it is easy to find a Colorado truck that fits your needs and gets the job done. The Colorado is available as a base model, WT, LT, or Z71. Available body styles include an extended cab with a long box, crew cab with a long box, or a crew cab with a short box. You can further customize the Colorado with all-wheel drive or two-wheel drive.
- The Base model is available only as an extended cab with a long box and two-wheel drive. This model offers exterior features like 16-inch silver metallic steel wheels, chrome bumper, cargo box light, daytime running lamps, halogen automatic headlamps, locking tailgate, and more. Inside the cab, you’ll find comfortable basics, like a 6-speaker AM/FM stereo, a full airbag system, power locks and windows, 4-way power driver’s seat, rearview camera, air conditioning, USB connectivity, tire pressure monitoring, and much more.
- The WT model builds on the base model with the added option of all-wheel drive and all three body style options. You’ll also get plenty of optional exterior and interior add-ons. The WT also offers dual rear seats with built-in storage, color-keyed carpeting, and more.
- The LT offers many upgrades, like 17-inch metallic aluminum wheels, body-color rear bumper and door handles, power-adjustable mirrors, USB charging ports, Chevrolet MyLink technology with touchscreen, overhead console, automatic cruise control, OnStar technology, 4G LTE Wi-Fi, keyless entry, SiriusXM radio, leather interior details, and much more.
- The Z71 includes the ultimate in pickup truck luxury. The many premium features will keep you entertained and comfortable. The Z71 includes all of the features of the LT, plus an upgraded engine, 17-inch Dark Argent wheels with all-terrain blackwall tires, EZ-Lift and Lower tailgate, fog lamps, projector headlights, sliding rear window, heated seating, folding rear bench seat, plus plenty of optional features.
Power and Performance
The mighty Colorado is ready to handle anything you can throw at it with your choice of two incredibly powerful engine configuration options. Pair your selected body style and trim level with the engine of your choice for some seriously customized hauling and towing power.
- The 2.5L I-4 DOHC VVT engine delivers 200 hp and 191 lb-ft of torque. This configuration is the most fuel efficient, clocking in at an EPA-estimated 27 highway mpg. The GVWR clocks in at up to 5500 lbs., while the GCWR is up to 8500 lbs. You can pull up to 3500 lbs. with conventional trailering.
- The 3.6L DOHC V6 engine offers 305 hp and 269 lb-ft of torque. Fuel efficiency is an EPA-estimated 26 highway mpg. Depending on cab configuration, you can achieve up to 6000 lbs GVWR, 12700 lbs GCWR, and 7000 lbs. of conventional trailering power.
The all-new Colorado is all about balance. It’s aggressive, but sleek; rugged, yet comfortable. No matter which model you choose, you’re sure to love the look and feel of the Colorado. Inside the cab, get available extras like leather seating and accessories, 4G LTE Wi-Fi, USB charging ports, outstanding legroom, supportive seats, and an exceptionally quiet ride. The exterior looks can’t be ignored. Sleek lines complement high-tech headlights, premium wheels and tires, and solid hauling functionality.
Prevent, protect, and respond; these are the three pillars of the Colorado’s safety design. The Colorado uses innovative technology and engineering to prevent an accident before it happens, protect passengers in the event of a crash, and respond quickly to mitigate damage. Features like a standard rearview camera and available lane departure warning and forward collision alert help prevent mishaps, while a solid structure, full airbag system, and OnStar technology improve the situation in the event of a crash.
Try the Colorado Today!
The 2016 Chevy Colorado is ready to impress the Elgin and Schaumburg area at Biggers Chevy. Our Chevy experts can help you find the best option for your lifestyle and budget without the stress and pressure of a traditional car-buying environment. Contact us today to schedule a test drive and experience the Biggers Chevy difference. We’re located just minutes from central Elgin:
- From South Spring Street, turn right onto East Chicago Street.
- Biggers Chevy will be on your right.
You can get to Biggers Chevy in 20 minutes from Schaumburg:
- Turn right onto West Schaumburg Road.
- Turn right onto IL-19 West.
- Turn right onto Shales Parkway.
- Turn left onto Bode Road.
- Turn left onto Poplar Creek Drive.
- Turn left onto East Chicago Street, and Biggers Chevy will be on your right.