Trim Levels and Pricing
With six different trim options and your choice of coupe or convertible, Chevrolet has provided a total of ten distinct Camaros for you to choose from. Do you want high-power, high-tech, and high-class all in one package? Then we recommend the 2SS. Do you want to get the look and feel of the Camaro but don’t need it specced out to perfection? Try the entry-level 1LS and work up from there. We really do believe that every driver can find a Camaro that fits their needs, lifestyle, and budget with all of these options.
- 2015 Chevy Camaro 1LS Coupe: $23,705
- 2015 Chevy Camaro 2LS Coupe: $25,135
- 2015 Chevy Camaro 1LT Coupe: $26,005
- 2015 Chevy Camaro 2LT Coupe: $29,205
- 2015 Chevy Camaro 1SS Coupe: $33,505
- 2015 Chevy Camaro 2SS Coupe: $37,305
LT and SS trims are available in the convertible body style as well.
Exterior & Interior
There really is no other vehicle on the road that looks like the Camaro. The bold lines of the exterior help to accentuate all of the elements that made the vehicle famous both decades ago and on its relaunch in 2009. New styling tweaks came around in the 2014 model year, including new taillights and headlamps, a new grille that somehow managed to make the vehicle even more iconic than it had been, and an available functional hood vent. We’re proud to say that they’ve all stuck around for the 2015 model, which continues to help it draw the eye and the attention of nearly every driver on the road.
While the exterior of the Camaro is mostly uniform, aside for some special aesthetic and performance perks at the high-end, the interior can vary quite a bit. Drivers who are looking for the leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, the leather-clad interior, the high-tech infotainment system, and other markers of modern luxury coupes can find them here.
But we know that many look to the Camaro as an everyman’s sports car as well, and the entry-level 1LS trim is still comfortable, still stylish, but it isn’t lavish. Put simply, the interior of the Camaro is built to look like a classic muscle car, and the rest of the details—from technology to luxury—are up to you.
Learn More About Packages and Accessories
Performance and Fuel Economy
There was a time when drivers would laugh at the idea of the Camaro being one of the most fuel efficient vehicles in its class, but that’s the reality of the current auto world. EPA-estimates of the highway fuel economy on 2015 Camaro models go as high as 28 mpg, though obviously the available V8 engine causes that to dip slightly.
No matter which powertrain you choose, you’ll have sufficient bite to match the bark provided by this Chevy’s aggressive build.
- The 3.6L V6 engine is standard on the Camaro and is rated at 323 hp and 278 lb-ft of torque while earning that incredible 28 mpg highway fuel economy.
- Upgrading to the 6.2L V8 engine gives you access to a full 426 hp and 410 lb-ft of torque, yet it returns a highway fuel economy of 24 mpg, which feels like an appropriate compromise for such an incredible power output.
And if you need more power or a track-ready Camaro, the ZL1 and Z/28 take things up to a whole new level, approaching the supercar status of vehicles like the 2015 Corvette Stingray and offering up far more power:
- The 2015 Camaro ZL1’s supercharged 6.2L V8 is good for 580 hp and 556 lb-ft of torque.
- The 2015 Z/28 features a 7.0L V8 worth a potential 500 hp and 470 lb-ft of torque.
While safety is important to Chevrolet on all of their vehicles, they take extra care to work through any issues and provide extra safety protections on vehicles that are known for their power and speed. Though performance is their passion at Chevrolet, safety is always a priority, and you can see it in these safety features.
- StabiliTrak Stability and Traction Control: This standard safety system compares your steering with the actual response of the Camaro and makes necessary corrections to put you back on track, if the system notices that you’ve lost traction.
- Six Standard Airbags: Built to protect the head and chest of occupants in the event of a collision, these airbags are built to inflate with the right amount of force to cushion rather than risk injury. They work with the ultra-strength steel safety cage to make the Camaro one of the safest coupes on the road.
- OnStar Automatic Crash Response: Standard for the first six months, OnStar’s Automatic Crash Response system is set to notify the authorities in the event of an accident, sending help on its way to you should you need it.
- Rearview Camera: Get an extra set of eyes behind the Camaro and take the guesswork out of backing up and parking with the available rearview camera system.
- Head-Up Display: This available feature provides performance data about the vehicle without requiring you to take your focus off of the road. The information is displayed right on the windshield.
While the standard technology features of the 2015 Camaro 1LS should likely be enough for many drivers, we also know that some of you want the state-of-the-art in automotive tech, and that’s available to Camaro drivers as well. Take a look:
- Bluetooth Connectivity: Standard phone connectivity lets you make hands-free phone calls from your compatible smartphone, while the available Bluetooth streaming audio makes it possible for you to listen to music on your phone or play Pandora internet radio through the Chevy MyLink interface.
- Chevy MyLink: Chevrolet’s custom infotainment system is available on the Camaro and features a 7-inch touchscreen with built-in smartphone app integration for Pandora, Stitcher, iHeartRadio, and more.
- Color Heads-Up Display: The available HUD gives you performance data right on your windshield, and you can customize it to the right look and feel, so that it’s not distracting while you’re driving.
- Boston Acoustics Sound System: If you’re driving a premium coupe like the Camaro, you need a premium sound system, right? Right. And the available Boston Acoustics nine-speaker sound system is the next best thing to having your favorite musicians right in your car.
It’s clear to us that when you want an affordable yet powerful and stylish car, the choice is clearly the 2015 Chevy Camaro. But we’re a Chevrolet dealership, and you probably expected us to favor the Camaro. We’re not alone in our love of this amazing coupe, though; take a look at what the critics have to say:
- “When it comes to sports convertibles with big V8-power and racy handling, plus two seats for the kids in back, you basically have your choice between Chevy, Ford, or spending a lot more money on something German. As you’d expect, Mustang is still pretty much in lock-step with Camaro in terms of pricing. These days, with the ‘Stang due to be replaced and the Camaro Convertible brand-new and looking as sexy as ever, I know where my money would go.” – Autoblog
- “For tire-burning power and Hollywood looks, it doesn’t get much better than the Chevrolet Camaro.” – Edmunds
- “If you’re looking for something as thrilling to drive as it is to showoff, the 2015 Chevy Camaro coupe or convertible can get the job done. Even the most basic model looks lean and mean, a testament to the power of the Camaro’s design.” – Kelley Blue Book
Test Drive the Camaro Today
The truth about the 2015 Chevy Camaro is that there is simply so much about this car that can’t be put into words. While we encourage drivers to take a test drive of all of our vehicles, we think it’s particularly necessary for the Camaro, a vehicle that is just as much about look and feel as it is about stats and specs.
Contact Biggers Chevy and let us schedule you a test drive of one of the finest looking coupes in the greater Chicago area. We can’t wait to put you in the driver’s seat.