Chevy Dealer near Arlington Heights
The Top Illinois Chevy Dealer is Only 30 Minutes From Arlington Heights
Located just 25 miles northwest of Chicago, the suburb of Arlington Heights offers the perfect mix of big city living and small town life, drawing in families of all kinds thanks to their lively and booming local shops and restaurants, prestigious schools, and the proximity to all that a city like Chicago has to offer. Whether you’re heading into the city for your daily commute, taking yourself out for a night on the town, or just loading up the family for a day at Olympic Park, you are going to want to make sure you have a vehicle you can depend on. And that’s where Biggers Chevrolet in Elgin comes in.
We are just a 25-minute drive away in Elgin, and in addition to providing drivers all over Arlington Heights with some of the best new Chevy models, we also have a full inventory of used vehicles from a variety of automakers and a convenient on-site service center. When you want a reliable and safe vehicle for you or your family, you’ll have a tough time finding one with a better reputation than an Impala or a Traverse, and drivers in need of a work truck surely already know that the Chevy Silverado is one of the most rugged and reliable pickups around.
Our dealership is open to you six days a week, and reaching us from Arlington Heights is easy:
- Take IL-53 S to I-90 W
- Exit from I-90 W onto IL-59
- Turn left onto IL-59 S
- Turn right onto IL-58 W/Golf Rd
- Turn left onto Rohrssen Rd
- Continue onto Bode Rd
- Turn left onto Shales Pkwy
- Turn left onto I-19 E, and you’ll find us right there at 1385 E Chicago St in Elgin.
A Chevy Model For Every Family
One of the best parts about stocking brand-new Chevy models straight from General Motors is that our Arlington Heights drivers have access to such a diverse lineup of vehicles. Our knowledgeable sales experts are here to work with you and help you find the one that best fits your needs and budget.
Whether it’s a muscle car like the iconic Camaro or Corvette, a family-friendly model like the Impala, or a powerful truck like the Silverado, we truly believe that we have a Chevy that’s the perfect fit for any driver at Biggers Chevrolet.
- Chevy Impala: The first Impala debuted in 1958 with the goal of being a prestige car that is affordable for the average American driver, and while the Impala has changed quite a bit since then, it still holds true to its roots. An Impala can easily serve as an all-purpose car for almost any driver while being spacious and dependable enough to serve as a family sedan. You simply can’t go wrong with an Impala.
- Chevy Traverse: Offering the best of both worlds, the Traverse combines the build and style of an SUV with the capacity of a minivan. Not only does that mean that you’ll have little trouble loading up the kids and their friends when you need to, but should you have to cart them off to college, you can just fold down the rear seating and load up their room into the back.
- Chevy Silverado: There are not many pickup trucks that have the legacy of the Silverado, and whether you’re looking at the standard or the Heavy Duty series, Chevrolet has a pickup that can and will get the job done for you when you need it. With options ranging from a basic truck ready for the job site to one with a set of luxury-grade amenities and an extended cab with room for the kids, there is a reason the Silverado has its reputation for versatility and excellence.
Like-New Chevy Vehicles at Used Car Prices
Beyond our new Chevy line-up, we also carry a diverse selection of used vehicles from all different automakers—after all, drivers like you are often looking to trade in an old car toward a new or used model, and we aren’t about to turn that down. With vehicles from Ford, Honda, Hyundai, Volkswagen, and even the occasional luxury brand in our used inventory, we give you the variety you deserve in your used car search from a dealership you can trust.
We also have a select group of special used cars that have been approved by General Motors, called Certified Pre-Owned (or CPO) Chevrolets. These vehicles have passed a strict 172-point inspection process and come with new or expanded warranty coverage, a vehicle history report, and more to take the worry out of driving a car that someone else has owned.
Whether you have a Chevrolet or not, we want to take your trade-in off of your hands and save you money on your next vehicle. We even have a convenient online estimator so that you can get an idea of what your trade-in is worth, though we’ll need to get a look at it up close to give you a proper quote on it.
The Lowest Auto Financing Rates Near Arlington Heights
Gone are the days of having to drive all over Arlington Heights or the greater Chicago area to find a bank that will offer you an auto loan at a good rate. We have on-site finance experts here that work with you one-on-one and offer some of the lowest auto financing rates around Arlington Heights. Drivers looking to save extra on their monthly payments may be interested in taking advantage of our frequent lease specials. If you didn’t know, a lower monthly payment is just one of the many benefits of leasing instead of financing a new vehicle:
- Ownership: When you lease a vehicle, you are only paying for the wear and tear you put onto it, and once your term is up, you are under no obligation to own the vehicle, though you often have the option to purchase it at a pre-determined rate.
- Payments: Monthly payments for a leased vehicle are usually much less than for a financed one, as you are only paying for the wear you put onto it instead of the whole value of the car.
- Wear and Tear: Most lease agreements end before your warranty coverage expires, leaving you worrying about routine maintenance—like oil changes and tire rotations—and not much else.
- Mileage: Leases tend to have low mileage limits, but they are determined when you sign your lease and most drivers are able to find a limit that fits their needs.
- GAP Coverage: Leases have gap coverage included, covering you in the event of a total loss from a collision with your vehicle.
- End of Term: At the end of the term, you can choose whether or not you wish to own your leased vehicle or start a new lease.
A State-of-the-Art Service Center For Maintenance and Repair
While many drivers know a corner garage with a decent mechanic, we think you deserve something better than decent. Here at Biggers Chevrolet, we have a state-of-the-art service center staffed with Chevy-trained and certified technicians that know the ins and outs of your car like nobody else. More than that, we do our best to offer competitive prices and service specials using only OEM parts for everything from routine maintenance to serious repair work.
Some of our most common services include:
- Oil Changes: Most drivers know that they should get their oil changed regularly, but we cannot stress enough that oil is the lifeblood of your car. We recommend oil changes every 3 months or 3,000 miles, and if you’re one of the many drivers who are overdue, we encourage you to stop by today.
- Transmission Fluid Changes: While it does not need to be changed as often as your oil, the transmission fluid is vital to keeping one of the most expensive elements of your vehicle running in top shape. Fresh fluid helps your transmission do its job without overheating or damaging itself. Check your manual for how often you should change your transmission fluid and how to check if it needs changing.
- Coolant Flushes: Your engine coolant is one of the fluids that does the most work for your car, circulating the heat away from important engine components, cooling down, and heading back again. Regular coolant flushes—about every couple of years at the longest—help keep your cooling system flowing smoothly, free of gunk and debris.
- Power-Steering Fluid Replacement: If you have never driven a vehicle without power steering, you may not realize just how important power steering fluid is. Not only will a vehicle be an absolute bear to turn, but it can damage your car if it is supposed to have power steering that just isn’t working. Fluid replacement helps clean out debris from O-rings and other components in the system that break down over time.
Visit Biggers Chevy Today!
Whether you’re in the market for a new or used car near Arlington Heights, or you just want a Chevy service center you can trust, Biggers Chevrolet is the place to go. We want to make sure that you have no trouble taking the kids to school, making the trip into the city for work, or just having a night out in Arlington Heights.
The next time you find yourself at the Metropolis Performing Arts Center, the Arlington Park Racetrack, or just running errands, take a look around and see how many people are driving brand-new Chevy models. We think you’ll agree that Chevy has a vehicle that fits the needs of practically any driver, so drop by our showroom today and let us help you find yours!