Biggers Chevy Showcases the Chevy Lineup
The Chevy lineup encompasses a diverse blend of vehicles with good looks and great performance in common. From sleek sedans for the daily grind to rugged pickup trucks for off-road adventures, Chevy produces superior vehicles that our customers love. If you’re in the market for a quality Chevrolet vehicle, then you have a wide range of options to explore. Biggers Chevy will guide you through all the wonderful models of the Chevy lineup, so you can find the car of your dreams. Kick off your Chevy research with us below!
Chevy Sedan Lineup
Chevy’s sedans are versatile and fuel-efficient. These well-balanced vehicles perform equally well while flying down the open highways or driving through stop-and-go city traffic. Explore the Chevy sedan lineup here:
- The 2022 Chevy Malibu (MSRP from $23,400) is a mid-size sedan that can seat five passengers in its plush cabin. You’ll love the high-tech amenities and great safety features.
- The 2022 Chevy Spark (MSRP from $ 13,600) offers impressive fuel efficiency of up to 38 highway mpg and features high-tech amenities that include the available built-in Wi-Fi® hotspot.
Chevy SUV Lineup
Chevy has a great selection of SUVs and crossovers with plenty of power for your day-to-day errands. These refined vehicles are family-friendly with versatile seating and comfortable cabins. Review the Chevy SUV lineup below:
- The 2022 Chevy Trax (MSRP from $21,400) is a “city-smart SUV” with a compact size and agile handling on the roads. This SUV delivers 32 mpg on the highway.
- The 2022 Chevy Trailblazer (MSRP from $21,600) the aptly-named Trailblazer offers a head-turning sense of style that will compliment your Schaumburg travels.
- The 2022 Chevy Equinox (MSRP from $25,800) features competitor-crushing legroom, up to 31 mpg on the highway, and up to 63.9 cubic feet of cargo space.
- The 2022 Chevy Blazer (MSRP from $33,400) is a powerful SUV that’s capable of hauling up to 4,500 pounds. With 64.2 cubic feet of storage space, packing light is a thing of the past!
- The 2022 Chevy Traverse (MSRP from $33,700) can tow an impressive 5,000 pounds, offers 98.2 cubic feet of storage, and seats up to eight passengers!
- The 2022 Chevy Tahoe (MSRP from $52,000) offers 420 hp, up to 13 different camera views for added safety, and an available 10.2-inch diagonal HD color touch-screen to keep you connected with your infotainment favorites.
- The 2022 Chevy Suburban (MSRP from $54,700) is a spacious full-size SUV with a standard towing capacity of up to 7,600 pounds, an impressive cargo capacity of 144.7 cubic feet, and a leading fuel economy of 20 mpg on the highway.
Chevy Performance Lineup
Chevy’s performance vehicles deliver a thrilling ride with eye-catching good looks. Enjoy the athletic handling and heart-racing acceleration from these powerhouse vehicles. Browse some highlights of the Chevy lineup through the performance models here:
- The 2022 Corvette Stingray (MSRP from $64,200) was sculpted to perfection for beauty and performance. The 6.2L V8 engine pairs with the 8-speed dual-clutch transmission for lightning-quick speeds. This beast offers a 194 MPH top track speed and can go from 0 to 60 in just 2.9 seconds.
- The 2022 Camaro (MSRP from $25,000) is an approachable performance model that will add a thrill to your commute from Streamwood to Bartlett. With the Camaro, you’ll have your choice of four powertrains, 3.5-second 0-60 capabilities, and up to 650 hp!
Chevy’s trucks are well known for exceptional power and rugged good looks. You’ll feel confident taking on the great outdoors with a reliable Chevy truck at your command. Get to know the Chevy truck lineup here:
- The 2022 Chevy Colorado (MSRP from $25,435) can truly do it all. With a highway fuel efficiency of up to 25 mpg and a towing capacity that tips the scales at 7,000 pounds, the Colorado is versatile enough to keep pace with your active lifestyle.
- The 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 (MSRP from $34,600) doesn’t mess around. Offering a hauling capacity of 13,300 pounds, 460 lb-ft of torque, and a 2,270-pound payload capacity, hard work is made easy with the Silverado.
- The 2022 Chevy Silverado HD (MSRP from $38,500) keeps up when other trucks simply can’t. With an HD Silverado, you can tow up to 36,000 pounds without breaking a sweat. When you pair that with the 7,442-pound payload capacity and 910 lb-ft of torque, the Silverado HD line offers trucks that will work as hard as you do!
Come See the Chevy Lineup in Person
Now that you’re more familiar with the Chevy lineup, why not get behind the wheel at Biggers Chevy? Whether you want to try out a model from the Chevy SUV lineup, the Chevy truck lineup, or the Chevy sedan lineup, our helpful sales staff is happy to set you up in one of Chevrolet’s impeccable vehicles. Visit us at 1385 East Chicago Street in Elgin to see our inventory in person. You can also call our dealership at 866-431-1555 or contact us online for more information about a test drive.