Used Chevy Cruze near Elgin Schaumburg
Fresh, Fun, and Reliable: Used Chevy Cruze Models Available Now in the Elgin and Schaumburg Area
When you’re looking for a dependable, efficient, and stylish car on a small budget, consider a used Chevy Cruze, available in the Elgin and Schaumburg area at Biggers Chevy. You’ll see from our extensive collection of used models, the Cruze makes for a great option for drivers who need an efficient, comfortable car with excellent safety rankings and top performance. Over its short production history, the Cruze has undergone many changes and advancements. Find out more about each model through our Chevy expert sales staff. At our family-owned dealership, we’ve been top-ranked in customer satisfaction for decades. You’ll love our honest approach to finding an excellent vehicle that’s perfect for you—new or used!
A Look Through the Cruze’s History
The Cruze made its design debut in 2008 at a GM press conference with the objective that buyers would love its fun features and powerful performance, along with a small price tag. After the original 4-door sedan was unveiled in 2008, the 5-door hatchback was introduced at the Paris Motor Show in 2010, followed by the 5-door station wagon at the Geneva Motor Show in 2012.
The Cruze became available to the public with the 2011 model. Production and design of the Cruze has historically been a global effort, with engineering, development, and testing taking place in over a dozen countries worldwide. Both the United States and Australia recognized the Cruze for its excellent safety performance. In the United States, the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety named the Cruze a “Top Safety Pick” for 2011, while the National Highway Safety Administration awarded the Cruze a five-star safety and crash rating.
Choose the Perfect Cruze for You
Finding the best used Chevy Cruze in the Elgin and Schaumburg is easy. At Biggers Chevy, we’ll walk you through all of our excellent used models. The first generation of the Cruze began with the 2011 model. For these past few model years, the overall body style stayed the same, with small facelifts for the 2012 and 2014 models.
- The LS includes a 1.8L 4-cylinder DOHC 136 hp engine with a 6-speed manual transmission. Features include cloth seating, 16-inch steel wheels, satellite radio, OnStar, 12-volt power outlet, a trip computer, and more.
- The LT (which has 1LT and 2LT subsets) adds in a turbocharged engine, floor mats, and chrome wheel covers. The 2LT provides additional leather upholstery, heated front seats, and alloy wheels.
- The Eco model ups the gas mileage of the other models, plus features low-rolling-resistance tires and a small fuel tank.
- The LTZ includes premium features, such as climate control, electrochromatic rearview mirror, Bluetooth capability, and more.
- Standard Bluetooth capability
- Optional custom molded splashguards
- Optional Z-spec grille
- Optional flush-mount rear spoiler
- Optional power sliding sunroof
- Available Pioneer Premium sound system with navigation
- Available sport pedal kit
- Available cargo mat and net
- Optional oil pan heater
- Optional illuminated door sill plates
- Available premium carpeted floor mats
Find an Excellent Deal on a Used Cruze Today!
At Biggers Chevy, we’re ready to make you a great deal on a used Chevy Cruze in the Elgin and Schaumburg area! With our extensive selection and knowledgeable, helpful, friendly staff, you’re sure to find the perfect, well-equipped Cruze for your budget and lifestyle. Contact us now to schedule a visit or find out more about our inventory.