There are two trim levels available for the Chevy Volt. Which one will you select?
- The Volt LT (MSRP $33,220) comes with 17-inch aluminum wheels with a 5-spoke design. Drivers can upgrade to a Bose Premium Audio system or optional leather seating to make the cabin even more extravagant.
- The Volt Premium (MSRP $37,570) includes leather appointed seats, 8-speaker Bose Audio system, and a rear view automatic dimming mirror. Front seats are heated for a premium feel. Adding a Driver Confidence package brings Side Blind Zone Alert, Lane Changing Alert, and Rear Cross Traffic Alert.
With the electric power of the Volt, you can expect a 1.5L hybrid engine with 149 hp. The lithium-ion battery delivers up to 53 miles on a battery charge alone. When recharging, you can use a 120-volt outlet or choose the optional 240-volt charging station. You can travel a total of 420 miles with a full charge and full tank of gas!
Additionally, the hybrid offers a customizable driving experience on every journey. As a front-wheel drive model, you can utilize different driving modes: Normal, Sport, Mountain, and Hold. You can use Normal mode for running errands, or maybe switch to Sport when you are zooming on the open road.
The Chevy Volt includes a host of features that allow for a more comfortable ride. Features like optional leather seats bring an upscale feel and NavTraffic makes traveling more convenient. Additional features include a remote vehicle start, 12-volt power charging outlets, keyless access, steering wheel mounted controls, electronic cruise controls, a rear window defogger, 60/40 rear seat, and much more.
Though the Volt is known for its hybrid technology, Chevy also integrated an abundance of high-tech safety features into the design as well. Standard features include:
- Anti-lock brakes
- A complete 10-airbag system
- LED daytime running lamps
- Traction and stability control
- Tire inflation kit
- And much more!
It is also helpful that models come standard with a 3-year OnStar Guidance Plan. This plan includes navigation and Stolen Vehicle Assistance for extra security. The Volt Premier offers the option for Lane Departure Warning, Blind Spot Monitoring, Forward Collision Warning, and more. These driver assistance features increase your alertness on the road, so you can drive with greater confidence.
Get into the 2017 Chevy Volt
Let us take you on a walkthrough of the 2017 Chevy Volt! Biggers Chevy is your local dealership with plenty of experts who would love to show off the Volt technology. Contact us online to book your time for a test drive in an electrifying model!