The Chevy Traverse comes in five different trim levels for greater personalization. Get comfortable in one of these stellar models:
- The LS Base has 17-inch steel wheels with 17-inch blackwall tires that perform in all seasons. Inside, you’ll find features like single-zone manual air conditioning, a urethane comfort grip steering wheel, and a standard speaker system for a relaxing ride.
- The LS adds SiriusXM® Satellite Radio and a slew of upgrade options, like 18-inch machined aluminum wheels and blackwall tires, heavy-duty cooling systems, trailering equipment, and exterior accents.
- The 1LT is the upgraded LS with six-speed automatic All-Wheel Drive transmission. Enjoy standard 18-inch machined aluminum wheels with 18-inch all season blackwall tires. Convenience features like standard heated power-adjustable body color mirrors, rear park assist, and remote vehicle make life easy. Add optional features like Bose 5.1 Surround Sound and rear seat audio controls with headphone jacks to boost the technology.
- The 2LT adds even greater amenities to the mix, like standard captain’s chairs. You’ll appreciate handy features like Universal Home Remote, optional Chevrolet MyLink radio with Navigation, and power rear liftgate on your everyday travels. Entertainment extras like a CD player, Bose premium 10-speaker system, and Dual Sky Scape sunroof add a little fun to long road trips.
- The Premier is the ultimate Traverse with a dual bright tip exhaust and 20-inch machined aluminum wheels. Enjoy NavTraffic and standard Memory Package of driver’s memory seat, along with the innovative Chevrolet MyLink with Navigation. Upgrade to optional Chevrolet MyLink with rear seat entertainment for family-friendly travels.
Powertrain and Performance
All Traverse models have a 3.6L V6 engine with a hearty 281 hp and mighty 266 lb-ft of torque. The Traverse has an EPA fuel estimate of 15 mpg in the city and 22 mpg on the highway. The Traverse proves that you don’t have to sacrifice performance and size for fuel efficiency.
Interior and Exterior Features
No matter which 2017 Chevy Traverse you select, you’ll have a wonderful time driving it through Elgin or Schaumburg. Chevy took special care when designing this impressive vehicle. Its sleek exterior beauty is matched by a refined, spacious cabin. You’ll seat up to eight passengers with enough space to stretch out and enjoy the ride. Relax with a 4-way manual driver’s seat or an optional 8-way power driver’s seat. Add a little extra coziness with optional features like tri-zone climate control and heated front seats.
The Traverse also has standout exterior features that come standard on higher trim levels: chrome accents, power rear liftgate, and machined aluminum wheels.
While this SUV was designed with plenty of power and comfort in mind, Chevy made safety a top priority. This family-friendly car was designed with plenty of standard safety features to protect you and your passengers at all times. You’ll appreciate the many advanced features, such as:
- Air bag system
- Daytime running lamps
- Front passenger air bag suppression
- Five years of OnStar’s basic services
- OnStar with 4G LTE and Wi-Fi
- Rear vision camera
- StabiliTrak system
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- OnStar Automatic Crash Response
- Door locks for rear child security
You can upgrade to a number of optional safety features for extra security. Try available Side-Blind Zone alert, Forward Collision Alert, or Lane Departure Warning.
Tech features are all around the Traverse. Convenient features like USB charging ports keep your phone and mp3 player powered up at all times. Need to entertain the family in the car? Built in 4G LTE Wi-Fi has amazing signal for up to seven connected devices. If you need directions or any other services, then the standard 6.5-inch diagonal color touch-screen makes it easy to access information. iPhone users can enjoy the convenience of connecting their phones to the Traverse for Siri Eyes-Free service. The Traverse has something for everyone.
With the available Chevrolet MyLink with Navigation, you can enjoy full GPS navigation plus 2-D/3-D maps, points of interest, and SiriusXM. This leads to a more enriching drive. Chevrolet MyLink helps you focus on the road while also staying connected to your smartphone.
Drive a Chevy Traverse Today
The standout 2017 Chevy Traverse is available now at Biggers Chevy in Elgin and close to Schaumburg. You can easily schedule your test drive through our online form today, and we’ll get in touch shortly. We look forward to showing you all of the Traverse’s impressive features. Feel free to use our easy-to-follow directions for our Elgin and Schaumburg drivers:
- From Elgin: We are located here in Elgin on 1385 E. Chicago St..
- From Schaumburg: Take IL-19 West/East Chicago Street to Shales Parkway, and make a right. Turn left onto Bode Road, and turn left onto Poplar Creek Drive. Finally, turn left onto East Chicago Street.