Have your pick from the selection of four 2017 Chevy Camaro trim levels. See which one matches your daily driving demands:
- On the entry-level Camaro 1LT, there are standard 18-inch alloy wheels with silver paint. Power exterior mirrors are also heated for your convenience during cooler temperatures. A 6-speaker audio system makes the cabin a fun place to enjoy great music, and there is an optional Bose Audio system that comes in the Technology Package.
- The Camaro 2LT provides the option for a rear park assistant, as well as a high-tech Head-Up Display. The Bose Premium Audio system is included with this trim. In addition to all of the 1LT features, the 2LT offers an available RS Appearance package and Convenience & Lighting package.
- The Camaro 1SS has an advanced 6.2L V8 engine. This trim has the option for 20-inch wheels with a Satin Graphite finish. Otherwise, it comes standard with 20-inch silver painted wheels.
- The apex model of the Camaro family, the Camaro 2SS, includes all of the 1SS features. Standard features include a universal home remote, wireless charging for compatible phones, rear park assistance, a heated steering wheel, cooled front seats, and a memory package. Standard Chevy MyLink can be operated on an 8-inch touchscreen.
There are three engines across the various trim levels. Here are the specs for each powertrain option:
- The standard engine is a 2.0L turbo engine with 275 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque. It has an EPA-estimated 22 mpg in the city and 31 mpg on the highway.
- The 3.6L V6 engine is optional for the 2LT trim, and it delivers 335 hp and 284 lb-ft of torque. Enjoy an EPA-estimated 20 mpg in the city and 30 mpg on the highway.
- The most powerful option is the 6.2L V8 engine with 455 hp and 455 lb-ft of torque for higher trims. It has an EPA-estimated 16 mpg in the city and 25 mpg on the highway.
No matter where you are, the Camaro provides you with next level comforts. Inside of the cabin, you will be able to seat a total of four while getting behind the leather steering wheel. Across any trim level, you can access the cabin with keyless entry and push-button start for the ignition. Optional rear park assistance makes reversing out of a space and parking much easier. Going on a long cruise? Why not use the cruise control feature to take you there? You can adjust the eight-way driver’s seat for a comfortable journey.
The available features allow drivers to create a Camaro that is tailored to their unique wants. Enjoy a standard dual-zone climate control system on the 2LT model. The 2SS models offer the option to personalize the interior lights. There is also the option to add features like heated and cooled front seats, and the sunroof is another great cabin addition to enjoy a sunny day.
Infotainment and Safety
Camaro models come with Bluetooth for easy phone pairing. After the optional built-in Wi-Fi activation, you can connect up to seven devices to the infotainment system. An included rear view camera lets you see behind the vehicle when you park or reverse. Chevy MyLink lets you connect a device, use apps, listen to music, and so much more. Plus, models have a trial for SiriusXM.
The Camaro takes safety seriously, which is why engineers place extensive time and research into each vehicle. The cabin starts off with a comprehensive airbag system that provides specialized protection around the front and sides of the vehicle, even providing an airbag for passenger and driver knees. For vehicle grounding, the Camaro comes with traction control, emergency brake assist, and stability controls. Camaro models also come with a standard 5-year OnStar Basic Plan and a 6-month OnStar Guidance Plan. OnStar brings you emergency services, vehicle diagnostics, and navigation. You can even unlock the vehicle from a remote location, and activate the crash response system in the event of an emergency.
Ready for the Next Camaro?
The 2017 Chevy Camaro is ready for an exhilarating drive though Elgin and Schaumburg. You can contact us at Biggers Chevy to schedule an appointment for a test drive or ask us any questions. See this sporty car in person, and get ready to fall in love with it from the first second that you grip the wheel!