Completely redesigned for the 2015 year and offering the latest in automotive technology, a powerful 5.3L V8 engine, and luxurious features like leather upholstery and heated seating, we challenge you to find an SUV that can go head-to-head against the Suburban.
Trim Levels and Pricing
While we think the basic Suburban LS is surely enough for many drivers, the fact is that some of you will want all-wheel-drive or some high-tech features, or maybe you want to transform your SUV into the pinnacle of luxury family vehicles. Whatever you want from Chevy’s SUV, they give you access to three different trim levels and a range of options to make it your own.
One of the most comfortable rides we have ever experienced, it might be hard to believe that the 2015 Suburban has a powerful 5.3L V8 under the hood. The General Motors powertrain provides a confident ride that you can count on in all driving situations.
- Rated at 355 hp and 383 lb-ft of torque, Chevrolet makes sure that you have the power you need to get the job done.
- More than just a workhorse, the 2015 Suburban’s mpg rating is 23 mpg on the highway, besting every other vehicle in its class.
- You’ll enjoy plenty of towing power as well, with the V8 enabling your Suburban to cart as much as 8,300 pounds.
- Optional all-wheel-drive gives you the control you need in tough weather situations.
Gone are the days of the bulky and boxy SUV. The 2015 Suburban is sleek and stylish, with an aggressive front-end design and unique grille that sets it apart from competing models. Though SUVs have slimmed down over the years, there is still no doubt from looking at the Suburban that it has a bite to match its bark.
As one of our most popular family vehicles, we feel that you should know the Suburban features some of the latest in automotive safety technology, including:
- Reinforced Safety Cage and Fully-Boxed Frame: In the event of a collision, GM engineers have designed their SUV with a rigid body and specially designed crumple zones to keep passengers safe.
- Front-Center Airbag: This class-exclusive safety feature is meant to deploy between the driver and front passenger to offer added protection in a side impact.
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert: This optional safety feature uses radar technology to warn the driver of traffic approaching from up to 65 feet away when backing up.
- Adaptive Cruise Control: Using radar to determine the speed of vehicles in front of you, the Suburban can use this optional feature to automatically adjust your cruise control so you don’t have to.
- Blind Spot Warning: Chevy’s available Side Blind Zone Alert system employs radar in the rear quarter panels of the vehicle to let you know if there are any vehicles in your blind spot before changing lanes.
Rear Cross Traffic Alert
The Suburban would be popular enough already, but Chevrolet doesn’t stop there. Once you step inside of their famous SUV, you’ll see just what has made it a best-selling vehicle for years. In addition to featuring seating for up to nine, this SUV brings a luxurious sense of style, plenty of space, and the latest in tech amenities, such as:
- Chevy MyLink Touchscreen Infotainment System: With an optional 8-inch diagonal touchscreen, you can control your Bluetooth connected smartphone, stream music, and take phone calls.
- Bluetooth Connectivity: Not only can you connect your Bluetooth devices through the Chevy MyLink interface, but you can also connect up to ten devices at a time.
- Up to 12 Charging Spots: With as many as six USB ports and even a 110-volt three-prong outlet, your devices won’t go dark when you take them on the road in a Suburban.
- OnStar: Combining the available OnStar RemoteLink with the myChevrolet app lets you experience next-generation automotive convenience, starting the Suburban from your phone, scheduling your next oil change, and more.
- Bose Sound System: This optional upgrade brings one of the finest sound systems available to you and your family—experience your music in a whole new way.
Chevy’s new SUV offers more than just technology, though. While you can surely fit up to nine people in the 2015 Suburban, you should feel free to move some of those seats around and take advantage of up to 121.1 cubic feet of cargo storage space. With convenient under-floor storage, it’s easy to keep everything neat and organized.
Accenting your Suburban with just the right accessories is not only a way to personalize it and make it truly your own, but it’s also one of the best ways to make sure you get exactly everything you want out of your SUV.Here are some of our most popular Suburban accessories:
- Hitch-Mounted Bike Carrier: While there’s room in the back for your bikes, it’s just easier to add on a hitch-mounted bike carrier, which can hold up to four bikes.
- Roof-Mounted Luggage Basket: Perfectly sized to fit the top of the Suburban, this luggage basket helps to maximize your cargo space while keeping the roof of your vehicle safe from dings and dents.
- Front Floor Console Organizer: Get rid of the clutter by dividing your front console into a two-tiered storage area.
- Wireless Network Interface: If you need to stay connected on the go, why not just turn your Chevy into a wireless hotspot? Stay engaged with your network, access Facebook, watch YouTube videos, and more on the road.
Keep your console storage organized with a front floor console organizer!
Test Drive the 2015 Chevy Suburban Today!
If you want to see the 2015 Chevy Suburban for yourself—and who doesn’t—we invite you to contact Biggers Chevrolet in Elgin today and let our sales team hook you up with a test drive of this incredible SUV.
Better yet, just drop by. We’re only a few miles from Schaumburg—just head west on IL-19 and you’ll find us on the left, just before Shales Parkway. We hope you’ll stop by soon!