Models and Pricing
Thanks to the various trim level options, customers can get behind the wheel of a 2015 Chevy Silverado 1500 that’s perfect for them at a price that matches their budget. Every trim offers a distinct body configuration, powertrain choice, and features designed to meet every single automotive need you might have.
- WT: Starting from $34,530 MSRP
- LS: Starting from $36,390 MSRP
- LT: Starting from $37,045 MSRP
- LTZ: Starting from $42,270 MSRP
- LTZ Z71: Starting from $42,860 MSRP
- High Country: Starting from $47,875 MSRP
The 2015 Chevy Silverado 1500 can come outfitted with one of three engines. Utilizing EcoTec3 technology, each powertrain is able to produce outstanding performance ratings without compromising fuel economy numbers. The specifications for each engine are as follows:
- 4.3L EcoTec3 V6: Standard for all Silverado 1500 trims, this engine is capable of 285 hp and 305 lb-ft of torque while receiving an estimated 24 mpg highway rating.
- 5.3L EcoTec3 V8: Striking a balance between efficiency and capability, the available 5.3L V8 puts out 355 hp and 383 lb-ft of torque. However, it still gets an estimated 23 mpg on the highway despite the added power.
- 6.2L EcoTec3 V8: For total heavy-duty capability, this available powertrain is capable of a tremendous 420 hp and 460 lb-ft of maximum torque for maximum hauling capacities.
Every engine comes paired with a standard six-speed automatic transmission for smooth, confident shifting when towing a heavy load.
When properly equipped, the 2015 Chevy Silverado 1500 can tow everything from recreational trailers to construction equipment with no trouble whatsoever. The maximum trailer ratings for each engine are:
- 4.3L EcoTec3: 5,600 pounds
- 5.3L EcoTec3 V8: 11,100 pounds
- 6.2L EcoTec3 V8: 12,000 pounds
The peak payload capacity for the 4.3L V6 and 5.3L V8 is 1,800 pounds, while the 6.2L V8 can haul a maximum payload of 1,780 lbs. No matter what your hauling requirements may be, the new Chevy Silverado 1500 has you covered!
Designed with mobile productivity in mind, the cabin amenities for the 2015 Chevy Silverado 1500 focus on keeping you safely connected while behind the wheel and organizing your cargo! A sampling of these features includes:
- Chevrolet MyLink: This available infotainment system allows you to connect your Bluetooth compatible smartphone to make or receive calls, stream audio via your favorite internet radio application, and connect your compatible portable media device via USB for integrated audio playback. Best of all, voice-activation technology lets you control everything without your hands leaving the steering wheel!
- OnStar 4G LTE: To turn your new Silverado 1500 into a mobile Wi-Fi hotspot, OnStar offers an available 4G LTE connection. You can connect your laptop, phone, etc., to access the internet while at the job site or on the road.
- Spacious Storage Options: Between the standard upper and lower glove boxes and the available center console, there are a variety of places to store valuable luggage while keeping it separate from tools, electronics, etc.
Sharper lines and a blunter front end give the 2015 Chevy Silverado 1500 a more aggressive look. The new exterior design is just as functional as it is fashionable, because the new Silverado 1500 is more aerodynamic than its predecessors thanks to the mesh grille design and a new hood shape that allows air to flow more freely over the front of the vehicle. Exterior features for this vehicle include:
- CornerStep Rear Bumper: Standard for all Chevy Silverado 1500 models, this feature makes it easier for drivers to access the truck bed or reach stored cargo, even if the tailgate is down.
- Rear Park Assist: This available technology uses sensors located in the rear bumper to detect any objects in your immediate vicinity. The closer you get to an object behind the vehicle, the louder and more frequent the audible alert will be.
- Heated Mirrors: Standard for the LS trim and above, heated sideview mirrors prevent frosting over during cold winter weather, thus maximizing your visibility at all times.
Keeping you and your family as safe as possible is one of the biggest priorities of the 2015 Chevy Silverado 1500. A plethora of advanced safety technologies offer increased driver awareness in order to greatly reduce the risk of an accident from occurring. Here is a closer look at some of the features offered:
- Lane Departure Warning: Cameras mounted under the sideview mirrors monitor your position within a traffic lane. If an unintended lane change is detected, this available system will sound an alarm to notify you that you’re drifting.
- Forward Collision Warning: Radar located at the front of the new Chevy Silverado 1500 keeps track of the distance between you and any traffic ahead. In the event that the radar detects a potential forward collision, an alarm will sound notifying you to brake immediately.
See What the 2015 Chevy Silverado 1500 Is Capable Of
To take the 2015 Chevy Silverado 1500 out for a test drive at your local Schaumburg Chevy dealer, contact us or simply visit Biggers Chevy in Elgin at 1385 E. Chicago Street, and we’ll be sure to set one up for you! We’re only 20 minutes from Schaumburg, if you take W. Schaumburg Road. We look forward to your visit!