Price and Trim Levels
One secret to the Impala’s success has been the versatility it offers drivers. Not only can you drive home one of the most popular sedans currently available, but you can drive one that is trimmed out to your specifications. Whether your goal is power, versatility, or simply affordability, there is an Impala for you.
- 2015 Chevy Impala LS: $27,060 MSRP
- 2015 Chevy Impala 1LT: $29,310 MSRP
- 2015 Chevy Impala 2LT: $30,285 MSRP
- 2015 Chevy Impala 1LTZ: $34,465 MSRP
- 2015 Chevy Impala 2LTZ: $35,440 MSRP
whether power or fuel efficiency is a higher priority:
- 3.6L V6 Engine: With a 0-60 mph time of just 6.8 seconds and up to 305 hp, the available V6 is a quick reminder of just why Impalas have been the vehicle of choice for many police cruisers.
- ECOTEC 2.5L 4-Cylinder Engine: The standard 196 hp 2.5L four-cylinder engine delivers plenty of power while still providing affordable gas mileage, making it an excellent family vehicle choice.
No matter which engine you choose for the Impala, you’ll have one of the most comfortable driving experiences around thanks to the rack-and-pinion steering system. Responsive handling and a tight steering radius give you an incredible amount of control, and the Chevy suspension makes even the roughest road feel like driving on air.
Gone are the days of the gas guzzling V6. While the upgraded engine does drop the 2015 Chevy Impala’s mpg rating by just a bit, it’s still pretty impressive for a full-size sedan—and the four-cylinder does an even better job. Whichever way you go, you’ll be saving money compared to competitors.
Drivers of the ECOTEC 2.5L 4-Cylinder will enjoy an EPA-estimated 36 mpg on the highway and 25 mpg in the city.
Upgrading to the 3.6L V6 brings 29 mpg on the highway and 19 mpg in the city – confident numbers considering its power.
Interior and Exterior Design
The Impala has undergone many changes since it debuted in 1958, but it has always stuck to being one of the classiest full-size sedans on the market, and that’s truer than ever before in the 2015 model. Available 19-inch painted aluminum wheels will surely turn heads as well as the available chrome accents.
With interior options like leather upholstery and high-end electronics available, it’s tough to distinguish the Impala from a luxury sedan. Chevy’s car has no trouble going head-to-head against popular luxury brands in both style and comfort while coming in at a much lower price.
Not only has GM been at the forefront of auto safety, but they’re also dedicated to bringing you innovative interior technology. Behind the wheel of the Impala, you’ll be greeted with standard and optional features that put this sedan in a league of its own.
- Chevy MyLink: The available voice-activated Chevy MyLink infotainment system makes it easy to control all of your technology in one convenient space. A customizable drag-and-drop home screen lets you prioritize the apps you need the most.
- 4G LTE Connectivity: Connect up to seven different devices to your truly mobile hotspot when you choose the optional 4G LTE connectivity on your new Impala. It’s a fast and reliable Wi-Fi signal anywhere you go.
- USB Port: Connect your MP3 player or flash drive and listen to the music you want while you’re on the go. You can also charge your smartphone while you’re at it.
- Stream Music via Bluetooth: Whether using Pandora or just streaming from your smartphone’s hard drive, you can listen to the music you want without the mess of cords to connect to your sound system.
General Motors offers a host of advanced automotive technology with their vehicles, and that includes safety features. You can see high-tech amenities on even their entry-level models. Here are just a few safety systems that the 2015 Chevy Impala comes equipped with:
- OnStar Basic Plan: OnStar comes standard on the Impala, keeping you connected for five years at no additional cost. OnStar’s RemoteLink smartphone app lets you remotely start, lock/unlock your car, and more. You can even configure it to alert authorities or emergency contacts in the event of an accident.
- Advanced Protection: Ten standard airbags and an ultra-high-strength steel frame deliver the protection drivers expect from a full-size sedan. Six months of safety and support from OnStar offers you another cushion of protection on the new Impala.
- Rearview Camera: This optional add-on gives you a great view of the area behind the Impala, making backing up and parallel parking all the easier.
2015 Chevy Impala Review
We love the 2015 Chevy Impala, but that’s to be expected. What do the critics have to say?
- KBB.com: “If you’re looking for a big, comfortable 5-passenger family sedan with style, technology and value, the 2015 Chevy Impala should top your list.”
- The Car Connection: “The 2015 Chevrolet Impala is loaded with technology and handles better than previous models, and it’s better looking, too.”
- Edmunds.com: “The current model is attractive, well-appointed, and fully competitive in its class…if you’re looking for a large sedan, the Impala is a genuine must-drive.”
Of course, the Impala has a history of impressing critics. One look at the awards the 2014 model received—from Kelley Blue Book’s 5-year Cost to Own award to the U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Cars for the Money” award in 2014—and it’s clear that the Impala is a great choice for a wide range of drivers.
Explore the 2015 Chevy Impala Today!
To schedule a test drive or to learn more about the 2015 Chevy Impala near Schaumburg, just contact Biggers Chevrolet or simply visit our dealership, and we’ll set you up to try the Impala out upon arrival.
To reach us from Schaumburg, just head onto W Schaumburg Rd, turn right onto IL-19/E Chicago St and follow signs for E Chicago St until you reach us in Elgin at 1385 E Chicago St. We look forward to showing you just what the Impala can do!