Trim Levels and Pricing
With two trim levels available as well as plenty of package options to choose from, Chevy has made sure that you can get one of the most technologically advanced work vehicles you could ever need or a simple customizable work van—a testament to the versatility of the City Express.
- 2015 Chevy City Express LS: $22,950
- 2015 Chevy City Express LT: $24,510
Customize Your City Express
After you’ve found the right trim level for you, Chevrolet has both an Appearance Package and a Technology Package available to further customize the City Express to your needs:
- The Appearance Package is available on each trim level and streamlines the look of your van, adding body-color exterior elements, a chrome grille, and wheel covers.
- The Technology Package can be found as an option on the LT trim level only and adds on a rearview camera, USB port, SiriusXM satellite radio, and a navigation system.
The “tall wagon” profile of the City Express allows adults to hop in the back of the van without having to duck down, and the rear cargo area has been perfectly designed to accommodate a standard 48-inch pallet.
With six exterior roof rack mounting points,122.7 cubic feet of available interior storage space, six floor-mounted D-rings, and the ability to haul cargo over 6 feet long by folding down the front passenger seat, it’s tough to argue with the versatility of Chevy’s van.
And if that’s not enough, the modular packages offered by Adrian Steel let you add on drawers, shelving, trade packages, hook bars, dividers, and more.
A Vehicle You Can Depend On
Perhaps the most important part of the City Express is not its engine or its customizability, though we think both of these make it an excellent choice for businesses. The most important part of this work vehicle is just how dependable it is, as seen by Chevy’s incredible warranty coverage:
- 36-month/36,000-mile bumper-to-bumper warranty
- 60-month/100,000-mile powertrain warranty
- 24-month/24,000-mile scheduled maintenance in Chevrolet’s Complete Care program
Not only does that powertrain warranty go above and beyond the majority of work vans, but the Chevy Complete Care program means not having to worry about your routine maintenance for two years! And the City Express can be serviced at any of the 3,200 Chevy dealers across the United States.
A Street Smart and Practical Work Van
Under the hood of each City Express is a 2.0L DOHC engine paired with a continuously variable transmission (CVT), giving you access to performance and practicality in one convenient package. Chevy’s engine is good for 131 hp and 139 lb-ft of torque, earning an EPA-estimated 26 mpg on the highway, and the City Express lets you take all 131 hp and maneuver through the tightest city traffic thanks to the 36.7 ft turning diameter.
While you’ll have plenty of space to move around in the back of your new van, this Chevy is just short enough to duck under bridges and overhangs. Chevy designers have found a way to give you the handling of a small crossover with the storage space of a classic work van.
Whether it’s you or an employee behind the wheel, you want your City Express to be safe, and Chevy has done their best to make their work van one of the safest options for businesses needing to add onto their work fleet with features like these:
- Six Airbags: Should you get into a collision, the City Express has you covered with six airbags set to deploy and give you a soft cushion to walk away and get back to work as soon as possible.
- Electronic Stability Control: Slick roads are dangerous enough when you aren’t hauling a van full of deliveries or work supplies, and the standard electronic stability control helps you regain control of the van in the event that you start to slip or slide.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System: This standard feature alerts you whenever your tires are low, easily reminding you how to keep your new van in top operating condition and protect your cargo.
- Rear Vision Camera: An optional feature, the rear vision camera will give you a full view of the back of the City Express to safely back up and park.
- Rear Park Assist: Available on the LT trim level, this feature is ideal if you’ve ever had a tough time parking a van. If you’ll be handing the keys of the work van to another driver on occasion, we can’t recommend this enough to keep your new investment in pristine shape.
Learn More at Biggers Chevrolet
To learn more about what the 2015 Chevy City Express can do for your business, contact Biggers Chevrolet today. We can’t wait to help you start or grow your fleet with one of the best and most dependable work vans in the country. Just imagine one of these vehicles zipping in and out of Chicago streets with your business’s logo on its side.