- Payload: If your job or everyday life requires a lot of hauling, then the 2500 and 3500 series of Chevy Express Cargo Van would be ideal vehicles. Heavy-duty models rated at 8,600 and 9,600 pounds respectively, the 2014 Chevy Express Cargo Van will move everything you need to move without having to make any extra trips.
- Powertrain Options: The 6.6L Duramax diesel engine is designed with the workhorse in mind. Capable of 290 hp and a whopping 525 lb-ft of low-end torque, the Duramax diesel V8 operates well in a variety of weather conditions, hot or cold. Gas and FlexFuel options include the standard 4.8L V8 engine that puts out 280 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque, as well as a 5.3L V8 E85-compatible engine for optimum efficiency.
Interior Design and Express Features
- Technology: Audio systems available for the 2014 Chevy Express Cargo Van include CD/MP3 capability and a USB port for digital music playback. Navigation systems are also available for all Express Cargo Van models. For those frigid days, a remote vehicle starter system is available to warm the van up before taking it on the road.
- Vehicle Access for Every Situation: No matter what you’re hauling, the versatile Express Cargo Van has various forms of entry available to you. Swing-out 60/40-split passenger-side doors and right-side cargo doors are standard. 50/50-split rear cargo doors are standard as well.
- Cargo Maintenance: Rear auxiliary heaters are available for the new Express Cargo Van, as well as an interior lighting package with three access panel lights, and two roof-mounted lights in the cargo area. Combine the two for a truly mobile workshop.
Check Out the 2014 Chevy Express Cargo Van
Interested in getting a closer look at the 2014 Chevy Express Cargo Van? Feel free to give us a call at (866) 431-1555 or visit our dealership at 1385 E. Chicago St. in Elgin. We’re just 19 minutes from Schaumburg via W. Schaumburg Rd.