The Top Chevy Dealer Near Schaumburg is Only 20 Minutes Away!
Whether you are commuting into Chicago for work, packing up the family for a trip to Medieval Times, or just quickly heading out to the Woodfield Mall, Schaumburg has quite a bit to offer a family with access to a dependable and fuel efficient car. To find a family car you can count on to safely carry your family around the Schaumburg area, Biggers Chevrolet in Elgin is only 20 minutes away! To find our Chevy dealership from Schaumburg:
- Head west on Schaumburg Rd.
- Turn right onto IL-19/E. Chicago St.
- Turn left onto Shales Pkwy, follow signs to stay on Shales Pkwy.
- Turn right onto IL-19/E. Chicago St, and you’ll find us at 1385 E. Chicago St.
Is there a new Chevy model that has caught your attention? If you schedule and complete a test drive, you will receive a $25 gas card. It is easy to set up an appointment. You can contact us by phone or fill out our online form.
Your Dream Chevrolet Model is Nearby!
As your Schaumburg-area Chevy dealer, we do our best to give you access to the extensive inventory of current Chevy models, and our knowledgeable sales experts are here to help you find the best vehicle for your lifestyle and budget, giving you the one-on-one attention you deserve. We also provide access to a wide variety of online tools to make your new car search easier, from a browse-able inventory to reviews of current and future models.
We have all of your favorite Chevy models in stock, including:
- Chevy Corvette: There are few vehicles that are as iconic as the Corvette. After all, how many other cars can you identify by their taillights alone? A powerful muscle car with an impeccable sense of style, Chevrolet gives drivers the best of the auto world. It is truly a modern classic and a work of art, fit for any driver who simply loves driving.
- Chevy Camaro: While both the Corvette and the Camaro are often spoken of in the same breath, the Camaro is traditionally regarded as the Chevy with a bit more muscle, beloved by fans of drag races and Springsteen songs. It harkens back to an age when the average driver can afford a powerful and stylish car, and Chevy has made sure to keep the Camaro easily affordable for drivers.
- Chevy Silverado: There are plenty of pickup options on the market today, so why choose the Silverado? Perhaps because it has so much more to offer. Whether you want the standard 1500 or the Heavy Duty series, the Silverado is built to withstand whatever work you need it for while also featuring a cabin that can range from stripped down and basic to luxurious and high class. The Silverado is whatever truck you need it to be.
Dependable Used Cars Near Schaumburg at Bargain Prices
When you want to get a high-quality and dependable car without the cost of a brand-new vehicle, we hope that you know we have one of the best varieties of used cars at Biggers Chevrolet. With bargain prices on practically our whole inventory, you’ll have a tough time finding a better selection near Schaumburg.
We even have a range of Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) Chevy models, which not only give drivers the added confidence of a 172-point inspection and vehicle history report but also provide added warranty and maintenance coverage for new car benefits at used car prices. Take a look:
- Scheduled Car Maintenance: The GM Certified Pre-Owned program features a 24-month/24,000-mile maintenance coverage that takes care of your routine maintenance—like oil changes and tire rotations—as well as inspections.
- Two Warranties: Not only are you protected by an additional 12-month/12,000-mile Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty, but GM also adds on a Powertrain Warranty that covers the vehicle for up to 6 years or 100,000 miles.
- Roadside Assistance: Not content to just protect your powertrain for up to 100,000 miles, GM also adds on roadside assistance for the life of the Powertrain Warranty.
- 172-Point Vehicle Inspection: Everything from the paint job and look and feel of the interior to the inner workings of the vehicle’s engine are inspected and ensured to be up to the Chevy standard of excellence. Anything that doesn’t meet the standard is reconditioned or replaced and tested again.
- 3-Day/150-Mile Guarantee: Drive home with confidence that if you have a flash of buyer’s remorse, you can exchange your CPO Chevy within the first 3 days or 150 miles of ownership.
- Vehicle History Report: Receive a detailed history of maintenance and any involvement in an accident so that you can know exactly what you are investing in.
On-Site Finance Experts Will Personalize Your Payment Plan to Your Budget
Whether you are visiting Biggers Chevy for a new or a used car, we can help you finance it. Our experts will work with you to find the best lease or loan option for you budget, and we’ve got a quick breakdown of the benefits of leasing and financing a new car so that you can have an idea of what to expect when you visit us.
- Benefits of Leasing: The main benefit of leasing is a reduced monthly payment—you only pay for the wear and tear you put on the vehicle, so you are not liable for the full cost of the vehicle. By the time the lease agreement is over, you can opt to purchase the vehicle or start leasing a new one. It’s an easy way to stay behind the wheel of a fresh new car every few years. Leasing can be great for drivers who only have a small down payment saved up as well.
- Benefits of Financing: The chief benefit of financing to own is the ownership. While the monthly payments are often a bit more expensive, the benefit is that once you finish your financing agreement, you will own the vehicle for yourself. Financing to own means making an investment and being able to then trade or sell the vehicle later toward a new one, and you won’t have any mileage restrictions on your vehicle either.
Stay on Top of Your Car Maintenance Schedule With Us
We are proud to be a full-service Chevy dealer for our Schaumburg drivers, providing everything from new and used cars to financing and auto service. Our service center is state-of-the-art and staffed with technicians certified by Chevrolet to take the best care of your vehicle. Best of all, we offer some of the most competitive prices in the area on a variety of standard services, including:
- Oil Changes: Oil is the lifeblood of your vehicle, and if you don’t change it regularly, your engine will slowly grind to a halt, causing thousands of dollars in damages. We recommend every three months or 3,000 miles for your oil change, as oil begins to break down and become ineffective after that milestone.
- Tire Rotations: Tires can last quite a long time if you treat them well, but if you do not regularly rotate your tires, they can wear unevenly and cut their lifetime down significantly. We suggest a tire rotation every 5,000 miles or so to get the most out of your investment.
- Transmission Fluid Changes: As oil is to your engine, transmission fluid is to your transmission. While it does not need to be changed nearly as often (we recommend every 15,000 miles), transmission fluid helps keep everything flowing smoothly, with all of your gears shifting the right way.
- Brake Pad Replacements: The life of your brake pads can depend on a lot of different things, especially how often you drive in the city versus on the highway. The best way to tell when they need replacing is to listen. Brake pads have a built-in warning that creates a squeaking or screeching noise when they are getting worn down too far. If that noise stops, you’ve definitely gone too long without changing them and will want to bring your car in soon for new brake pads.
Biggers Chevy Gives Back to the Community
One of the things we are most proud of is our involvement in the community. We consistently give back to our drivers through special events, community programs, donations, and more, including:
- Toys For Tots: Every holiday season, we support the charity that gives back to children who may not be fortunate enough to have a joyous and gift-filled Christmas. We even provide a Chevy Express Van to help deliver all of the toys.
- Free Soccer Program: We are proud to sponsor youth soccer at the Eastside Recreation Center, giving kids a place to have fun and exercise in the winter and early spring for free.
- USO Tent Event: Our summer barbecue and burger contest to raise money in support of the US military has been a hit since it first launched. Not only can attendees donate, but we donate $25 for each test drive taken during our event.
Visit Your Local Chevy Dealer Near Schaumburg Today!
If you want to see why Biggers Chevrolet is the top Chevy dealer near Schaumburg, all you have to do is make the 20-minute drive and see for yourself! We want to make sure you have a new or used vehicle you can depend on, whether it’s taking you to and form work in the city, carting the kids off for adventure at Spring Valley, or just taking a spa day at Heavenly Massage. All it takes is a visit to Elgin to get behind the wheel of one of the best cars on the road today!