Need a Full-Service Chevy Dealer in Elgin? Choose Biggers Chevrolet
At Biggers Chevrolet, we are proud to be a part of the Elgin community, and we hope we are your first thought when you need a Chevy dealer in Elgin for your next new or used car. As a full-service Chevy dealership, we stock all of the latest new vehicles from Chevrolet as well as a wide range of used and Certified Pre-Owned vehicles, and we have convenient on-site financing and service so that you only need to visit one place for all of your auto needs.
You can find Biggers Chevrolet right here in Elgin at 1385 E. Chicago St, just west of Shales Parkway on the south side of the road. Stop by for a test drive or to get your oil changed after dropping the kids off at Elgin High School or when you’re on your way to a game at Memorial Stadium.
Choosing the Right New Chevy
The whole lineup of new Chevy vehicles is available now at Biggers Chevrolet in Elgin, and whether you’re looking for a powerful new pickup like the Silverado or the Colorado, a new family sedan like the Malibu or Impala, or a new sports car like the Corvette, we’re here to help. Our sales team works one-on-one with drivers to find the right vehicles to fit their needs.
Some of our most popular models include:
- Chevy Impala: The Impala is one of the most popular sedans on the road today due in no small part to its versatility as a family vehicle. A comfortable interior with high-tech amenities, your choice of fuel-efficient or high-power engines, and a stylish exterior build all lift the Impala over its often unimpressive competition. Chevy proves that family sedans can be good looking and fun to drive.
- Chevy Equinox: The crossover has become one of the most popular vehicle classes in recent years, and if you’re looking for one that manages to be both fuel-efficient and powerful, one that has room for the whole family yet easily expands its cargo area for when you need to haul something large or take Fido to the vet, the Equinox is for you.
- Chevy Silverado: There was a time when pickup trucks were reserved for work vehicles, but those days are long gone thanks to the Silverado. While this truck is more than capable of getting the job done, Chevy has ensured that you can do it in style with some of the latest in technology and comfort amenities available in the cabin. And if you need to go above and beyond the typical call of duty, the Silverado 2500 and 3500 are named “Heavy-Duty” for a reason, offering some of the best towing capacities in the truck world.
Our Used Vehicle Inventory
One of the best ways for Elgin drivers to save on their next vehicle is by buying used, but how can you trust a used car? We know many drivers are unsure of where used cars have been, but we want to reassure you that by choosing a Chevy dealership you know and trust, you’ll have a used car that is up to the strict standards of Biggers Chevrolet.
But maybe you need a little something extra for peace of mind, and if that’s the case, we have you covered. Have you heard of a Certified Pre-Owned Chevrolet? A CPO Chevy is one that has passed General Motors’ 172-point inspection process and been deemed worthy of the brand’s seal of approval. You get more than the peace of mind offered by such a comprehensive inspection, though; each CPO Chevy comes with the following perks, too:
- 2-year/24,000-mile CPO Maintenance Plan: At no cost to you, each CPO model comes with two years of routine maintenance covered.
- Two Warranties: Even if a vehicle passes the 172-point inspection with flying colors, something can still go wrong. That’s why each of our CPO vehicles features a 12-month/12,000-mile Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty and a 5-year/100,000-mile Powertrain Limited Warranty.
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance: For the length of your Powertrain Limited Warranty, you won’t have to worry about finding yourself stranded on the side of the road. 24/7 roadside assistance will get you back on the road or on your way to a dealership for repairs.
- Vehicle History Report: Everything that has been documented about the history of your CPO Chevy will be presented to you in a comprehensive vehicle history report. That way you can know exactly how well it was cared for before it became yours.
Should I Lease or Finance My Car?
There’s not an easy answer to this question, but our finance experts are trained to help drivers make the best decisions regarding leasing and financing. We’ll go over your budget, needs, and lifestyle one-on-one to determine which may be better for you, but to give you an idea of where you may want to start, we have some of the key differences for you:
- Financing: When you finance to own, your new car becomes yours to do with what you please after you’ve paid off your loan. You can sell it if you’d like, you can hold onto it for years without having to make another monthly payment, the choice is yours. You’re also free to modify your vehicle or rack up the miles without fear when financing to own.
- Leasing: One of the biggest advantages of leasing comes from the reduced monthly payments—that’s what happens when you only pay for the depreciation of the vehicle. Drivers who love getting a new car every few years tend to prefer leases too, as they make it easy to drive the latest vehicles without fussing about selling or trading in a car.
Stay On Top of Auto Maintenance with Biggers Chevy
Whether you’re visiting our Elgin service center for routine maintenance like an oil change or a tire rotation or if you’re visiting us for repairs covered under your Chevrolet warranty, we make it a priority to put you back behind the wheel as soon as possible. After all, we’re drivers here too, and we know how tough it can be to go without your car.
We’re proud to be able to provide service under your Chevy warranty thanks to our state-of-the-art service center and Chevrolet-trained technicians. Not sure if your vehicle is still under warranty? Every one of our new Chevy models is protected by the following coverage:
- 3-year/36,000-mile Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty
- 5-year/100,000-mile Powertrain Warranty
- 3-year/36,000-mile Corrosion Protection
- 6-year/100,000-mile Rust-Through Protection
And we use only genuine OEM Chevy parts in all of our repair and maintenance work so that you can trust your vehicle to perform at its best. Remember, never settle for aftermarket parts that weren’t designed to fit your vehicle exactly as the engineers intended.
Discover the Difference at Biggers Chevy
Drivers from all over Chicago and the suburbs make the trip to our Elgin Chevy dealership six days a week, and we would love for you to join their ranks. Maybe you need a new Chevy or an affordable used car you can trust. Maybe you’re tired of settling for the corner mechanic when it comes to auto maintenance or need someone who wants to make sure you fully understand your new lease or loan. We take care of all of that and more at Biggers Chevrolet.
Visit us today to let us show you the Biggers Chevy difference.