Biggers Chevrolet is Your Full-Service Chicago Area Chevy Dealer
Biggers Chevrolet prioritizes one thing above all else: the satisfaction of our Chicago area drivers. It’s how we have become the go-to Chevy dealer for Chicago, and whether you’re looking for a brand new Chevrolet, a gently used car, or you just need your oil changed, we’re here to help.
And reaching us from Chicago is simple:
- Hop onto I-290 W (be sure to keep right at the fork to stay on I-290 W).
- Take exit 7 for I-355 S toward Joliet/US-20/Lake St.
- Keep right and follow signs for US-20/Lake St.
- Take the Villa St. exit on the left, then turn right onto Varsity Drive.
- Turn right onto Woodview Circle and then one last right onto E. Chicago St.
- You’ll find us at 1385 E. Chicago St. in Elgin.
We Stock the Latest Chevy Models
We love being a Chevrolet dealership, as it means we get to offer the latest and greatest Chevy models to Chicago drivers. Whether you know that you need the latest Corvette or you’re seeking a family sedan and having a tough time choosing, our sales team will work with you one-on-one to find the right model for you.And you can always trust us to have your favorite Chevrolet models in stock, including:
- Chevy Impala: Chevy’s famous sedan has undergone quite a few changes over its long lifetime, and recent models have not only managed to become more affordable but also more fuel efficient. The Impala is a smart choice for a new family car, but unlike the average family sedan, Chevy has made sure to make this car both stylish and fun to drive.
- Chevy Corvette: Is there a car more iconic than the Corvette? It is practically the definitive American sports car and has been for over half a century now, but unlike its competitors, the Corvette has always managed to remain affordable despite going head-to-head against some of the world’s supercars. A marvel of modern engineering and a tribute to the art of the automobile, the Corvette represents the epitome of what a car can be.
- Chevy Silverado: If there is a pickup more versatile than the Silverado, we have yet to find it. Whether it’s the everyday 1500 or the heavy-duty 2500 and 3500 models, the Silverado has been one of the best options for drivers seeking a powerful pickup that has some of the latest amenities in comfort and technology. General Motors has found a way to give you a high-tech, high-power pickup while other automakers are expecting you to choose one or the other.
Used and Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles
- Exclusive 2-year/24,000-mile CPO Maintenance Plan: What’s better than having two years of routine maintenance covered at no additional cost?
- Two Warranties: As if the 172-point inspection process weren’t enough, if something does go wrong, you have both a 12-month/12,000-mile Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty and a 5-year/100,000-mile Powertrain Limited Warranty to cover you.
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance: For the duration of the Powertrain Limited Warranty, you’ll enjoy 24/7 roadside assistance if you find yourself in need of help.
- Vehicle History Report: We take the guesswork out of used car ownership; the vehicle history report is one of the best ways to know where your car has been and how well it’s been taken care of.
A CPO Chevy offers you peace of mind you won’t find at your average used car dealership.
Leasing or Financing, We Have You Covered
Whether you already have decided to lease or finance your next vehicle or you would like some help going over the benefits of each, our finance experts are here to help. While we’ll work with you one-on-one to determine if leasing or financing to own is the better option for you, here are some of the biggest benefits of each:
- Leasing: When you lease, you often have a lower monthly payment than you would through financing. Lease agreements are typically around three years in length, letting you upgrade your vehicle regularly without having to sell an old model, and that means any issues with your vehicle are almost always covered under warranty.
- Financing: Ownership is clearly the biggest advantage of financing to own. When you’ve paid off your vehicle, it becomes yours, plain and simple. Any modifications are up to you when you finance to own, too.
Visit Our State-of-the-Art Service Center
Our service center is not only staffed with technicians who are trained on the ins and outs of Chevy vehicles, we also have the latest in diagnosis and maintenance/repair tools to keep your vehicle in top shape. We handle everything from the most common maintenance needs to heavy-duty engine repairs, including:
- Oil Changes
- Tire Rotations
- Brake Service and Brake Pad Replacement
- Muffler/Exhaust Repair/Replacement
- Coolant and Fluid Flushes
- Engine Diagnostics
All of our repair work is done using genuine OEM Chevrolet parts as well, so that you can be sure that everything in your vehicle functions just as the engineers intended it to.
We are proud to be able to provide service in agreement with your Chevrolet warranties, and if you have a repair job that is covered under your warranty, we will work on your Chevy as if it’s one of our own cars, putting you back on the road as quickly as possible. Each of our new Chevy models comes with the following warranty coverage:
- 3-year/36,000-mile Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty
- 5-year/100,000-mile Powertrain Warranty
- 3-year/36,000-mile Corrosion Protection
- 6-year/100,000-mile Rust-Through Protection
See the Biggers Chevrolet Difference
There’s a reason why drivers from all over the greater Chicago area have been making the trip to Biggers Chevrolet for years. Our Elgin dealership aims to give drivers high-quality service that is second to none, and we would love to show you firsthand what sets Biggers Chevrolet apart from your other options in Chicago.
Contact us today and let us show you a brand new Chevy; we can’t wait to serve you.