Chevy Military Discount
Biggers Chevy’s Military Discount
As a member of the United States Armed Forces, you selflessly volunteer your life to serve the greater good of all U.S. citizens. As a small thank you for this incredible commitment, Biggers Chevy in Elgin is proud to support all active, reserve, and veteran troops with industry-leading discounts on most new-model Chevrolet vehicles. This military discount can be combined with most of the current incentive offers to help ensure that you will get the best possible price on your new Chevy vehicle.
The Chevy Military Discount offers great deals on a wide range of Chevy vehicles, allowing service men and women to get behind the wheel of a new vehicle like the Chevy Silverado, Chevy Malibu, or Chevy Corvette at an affordable price. In order to enroll for the program, simply register at www.chevroletmilitarydiscount.com.
- Eligibility: The Chevy Military Discount is available for all active, reserve, and veteran armed forces members of the U.S. Air Force, Army, Navy, Marines, National Guard, and Coast Guard, as well as their spouses.
- Vehicles: Almost all new and unused Chevy, Buick, and GMC models are eligible for the discount. There are a few exceptions, so talk to your salesperson at Biggers Chevy to make sure your dream car is eligible.
- Under MSRP: The Chevy Military Discount comes in well under the manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP). Find out how much you could save on the model of your choice by talking to your salesperson.
- Free Maintenance: Chevrolet Complete Care coverage is for 24,000 miles or 24 months, whichever comes first
- USAA Private Offer: USAA members can receive an additional $750 private offer.
Chevrolet Complete Care
In addition to the purchase discount, you also receive Chevrolet Complete Care for 24 months or 24,000 miles of scheduled maintenance coverage, including oil changes, filter changes, and tire rotations. Chevrolet Complete Care, when combined with Chevrolet’s already impressive powertrain and bumper-to-bumper warranties, provides you with added peace of mind in your new vehicle purchase.
Biggers Chevy Appreciates Our Military
At Biggers Chevy, we want to give back to those who protect our freedoms in the military. In addition to offering the Chevy Military Discount, we try to give back through events like the USO Tent Event, a barbeque and car sale that raises money for U.S. military members and families.
Stop by Biggers Chevy to learn even more details about the Chevy Military Discount, including eligible vehicles and dates. Our on-site financing department can help you develop a personalized financing plan that works around your budget, so visit us at 1385 E Chicago Street in Elgin to get started today!