Chevy Dealer Near St. Charles
For a Chevy Dealer Near St. Charles, Visit Biggers Chevy Just 20 Minutes Away!
An hour west of Chicago, St. Charles has a natural charm while still giving people access to one of the best cities in the world. With an active downtown area, plenty of parks and trails, and the famous Fox River, St. Charles has a lot to offer its residents — and whether you’re venturing into Chicago for a night on the town, catching an Off-Broadway show at the Fox Valley Repertory, or just heading down to the river for a nice dinner, you want a car that you can depend on.
Here at Biggers Chevy, we stock the full lineup of new Chevrolet models, and we have something for every driver, from the powerful and versatile Silverado to the sporty and fuel efficient Spark. Located just twenty minutes from St. Charles, it’s easy for you to find your next car at Biggers Chevy.
Now is the perfect time to set up a test drive. We are offering a $25 gas card when you schedule and complete the test drive of a new vehicle at our dealership. You can sign up today by giving us a call or filling out our online form.
To reach us from St. Charles:
- Head north on IL-25.
- Turn left to stay on IL-25.
- Turn right onto Bluff City Blvd.
- Take the third left onto Lavoie Ave.
- Turn right to merge onto US-20 E.
- Turn left onto Shales Pkwy.
- Take the third right onto I-19 E, where you’ll find us at 1385 E Chicago St.
The Right New Chevy Model For Your Family
One of the things we love about being a Chevy dealer is that the lineup is so diverse and varied that we can confidently say that there is a Chevy for every driver. Whether you’re looking for the fuel-efficient and stylish new Spark (also available in electric), the compact Sonic hatchback, the family-friendly Impala sedan, or a larger vehicle like the Traverse or Suburban, we’re sure there is something that fits your needs here at Biggers Chevrolet.
Our knowledgeable sales staff will work one-on-one with you to find the right fit, and before you even visit our showroom, you have access to a variety of great resources right here on our website, letting you do the research from the comfort of your own home.
Let’s take a closer look at a few of our most popular models:
- Chevy Traverse: This full-size crossover utility vehicle combines what drivers love from a minivan with the power and dependability of an SUV. The sleek styling and spacious interior of the Traverse makes it a wonderful fit for families, especially if you need cargo space for a home business or to cart around the kids’ sports gear.
- Chevy Suburban: One of the first SUVs, the Suburban debuted all the way back in 1933, and it has been a trendsetter ever since. A full-size SUV, the Suburban is just as comfortable as a family or work vehicle. Despite coming a long way in over 80 years, it still manages to stay true to its roots.
- Chevy Impala: The decades-long history of the Impala is one of affordability and style, initially produced to give drivers a premium-level sedan without the premium price. To this day, the Impala is a powerful, versatile, and well-equipped sedan that is easily affordable for the average driver. Put simply, if you need a sedan for any reason, you should look at the Impala.
Used Chevy Models You Can Count On
We stock a variety of used cars here at Biggers Chevy, and while we are confident and proud of our entire lineup, there is one section of our inventory that we think deserves a bit of extra attention. Certified Pre-Owned (or CPO) Chevy models are the cream of the crop, offering some of the best in used car savings while bringing new car benefits like added warranty coverage. It’s perfect for the driver a bit unsure of whether they should trust a used car.
In order for a vehicle to be officially christened a CPO Chevy, it must pass a 172-point inspection process and be young in both years and miles. Here are some of our favorite highlights of the General Motors CPO program:
- Scheduled Car Maintenance: General Motors includes an exclusive 2-year/24,000-mile maintenance plan that covers tire rotations, oil changes, and routine inspections.
- Two Warranties: Not only will you receive a 12-month/12,000-mile Bumper-to-Bumper warranty, but you will also have an extended powertrain warranty, lasting as long as 6 years or 100,000 miles.
- Roadside Assistance: For the life of the vehicle warranty, you can have confidence in access to 24/7 roadside assistance when you need it most.
- 172-Point Vehicle Inspection: We inspect the vehicle inside and out for everything from performance aspects to the look and feel. If it doesn’t reach the strict standards of GM, we recondition or repair it until it does—or it doesn’t make the cut.
- 3-Day/150-Mile Guarantee: You don’t have to worry about any buyer’s remorse. If you find that in your first three days or first 150 miles of owning your CPO Chevy that you are not satisfied, bring it back and exchange it. We want you to be happy with your purchase.
- Vehicle History Report: Ensure that there are no past problems or hidden issues in your new vehicle with our complimentary vehicle history report.
Affordable Auto Financing On Site
No longer do St. Charles drivers have to head all over town looking for a bank or credit union that can offer a reasonable finance package for their next car. At Biggers Chevrolet, we have convenient on-site finance experts who work with you one-on-one to find the best financing package for you and your lifestyle. We also offer competitive specials that give you some of the lowest leasing and financing rates around.
But should you lease or finance your next vehicle? We can’t decide for you, but we’ll certainly help you weigh the pros and cons of each!
- Benefits of Leasing: Leasing often means a lower monthly payment and your choice to either purchase the vehicle once the lease is up or move on to another new lease on a brand-new car. With minimal out-of-warranty maintenance or repair worries and gap coverage, leasing a new car helps cut down on much of the stress of ownership.
- Benefits of Financing: While the monthly payments are typically more when financing a new car, that’s because you own the vehicle once your agreement is up. While there are certainly benefits to leasing, financing a new car is like buying a home: it’s an investment. And if you’re financing a new Chevy, it’s a pretty smart investment.
Certified Chevy Service For Your Peace of Mind
As your full-service Chevy dealer near St. Charles, we pride ourselves on offering competitive rates on everything here at Biggers Chevrolet, and that includes in our service center. Our state-of-the-art service center is staffed with technicians who are trained and certified in the care of Chevy vehicles. We use only OEM parts in our service and repair jobs, ensuring that your car, truck, or SUV is performing at the top of its game.
Whether you need your routine oil change or you have a problem with your vehicle under warranty, we’ll be happy to help out. Take a look at the kind of coverage a new Chevy warranty will give you at our service center:
- Powertrain: Some of the most expensive components for repair or replacement are in your vehicle’s powertrain. All of them are covered up to 3 years or 36,000 miles, with most protected for the full 5 years/100,000 miles of the powertrain warranty.
- Emissions Control Systems: Defects and performance issues for light duty truck and car emission control systems are covered fully for 2 years or 24,000 miles, with material or workmanship defects extended to 3 years/36,000 miles.
- Sheet Metal: GM builds their vehicles to be resistant to rust and corrosion, with all sheet metal and body elements of your Chevy protected for 3 years/36,000 miles with rust-through protection lasting 6 years/100,000 miles.
- Tires: Yes, even your tires are covered under warranty. While normal wearing out is not considered a defect, anything else that could cause you to need new tires in the first 3 years/36,000 miles is covered.
- Roadside Assistance: Convenient roadside assistance is included with your powertrain warranty, lasting up to 5 years or 100,000 miles and covering lockouts, towing, flat tires, and more.
Stop by Biggers Chevy Today!
At just a twenty-minute drive away from St. Charles, you owe it to yourself to see what we have to offer at your full-service Chevy dealer. Biggers Chevrolet has a history of serving drivers from all over the greater Chicagoland area, but we have found that many of you call St. Charles your home.
With the combination of the scenic Fox River Valley and the proximity to the Chicago city life, you want a car that is just as well-suited for any situation. Head to Lake Michigan for the weekend in your new Impala, drop the top on your Camaro Convertible and cruise down to the riverfront, or pack up the family for a camping trip in your Suburban. Whatever you need your vehicle for, you can find one that fits perfectly at Biggers Chevrolet — so stop by today!