2020 Chevy Tahoe vs. Chevy Suburban
Are you in the market for a new SUV that’s roomy enough for your Schaumburg carpool, and has the AWD capability you need for Streamwood winters? The 2020 Chevy Tahoe and 2020 Chevy Suburban are at the top of their class, but which is the best choice for you? With both models offering a spacious cabin, modern exterior styling, and lots of muscle, you may find it tough to decide! To get started finding the perfect fit, we’ll compare the Chevy Tahoe vs. Chevy Suburban in detail, below.
Chevrolet Tahoe vs. Chevrolet Suburban: Interior Features
Both three-row SUVs seat eight to nine passengers comfortably, so everyone has room to stretch out on long rides in Bartlett. The following interior features keep your passengers entertained, and offer customizable comfort for everyone:
- Heated first- and second-row seats
- Leather upholstery
- Chevy MyLink infotainment system
- Apple CarPlay® & Android Auto™
- Premium materials throughout the cabin
Chevrolet Tahoe vs. Chevrolet Suburban: Interior Dimensions
One place we can make a distinction between the Chevy Tahoe vs. Chevy Suburban is their interior dimensions. While your family will be pleased with the spacious cabin of either SUV, the Suburban offers extra space that could accommodate sports or camping gear:
2020 Chevy Tahoe Interior Dimensions
- Front/Middle/Rear Headroom — 42.8 inches / 38.7 inches / 38.1 inches
- Front/Middle/Rear Legroom — 45.3 inches / 39.0 inches / 24.8 inches
- Cargo Space Behind Front Seats — 94.7 cubic feet
- Cargo Space Behind Middle Seats — 51.7 cubic feet
- Cargo Space Behind Rear Seats — 15.3 cubic feet
2020 Chevy Suburban Interior Dimensions
- Front/Middle/Rear Headroom — 42.8 inches / 39.1 inches / 38.5 inches
- Front/Middle/Rear Legroom — 45.3 inches / 39.7 inches / 34.5 inches
- Cargo Space Behind Front Seats — 121.7 cubic feet
- Cargo Space Behind Middle Seats — 76.7 cubic feet
- Cargo Space Behind Rear Seats — 39.3 cubic feet
Chevrolet Tahoe vs. Chevrolet Suburban: Performance
Looking under the hood of the 2020 Tahoe or the 2020 Suburban, you’ll find the same base 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine. If you need major towing and hauling power, both SUVs offer an engine upgrade to a 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 that delivers 420 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque. Whether you opt for the Tahoe or Suburban, towing your motor boat or trailer will be easy with a respective 8,300-pound and 8,600-pound max towing capacity.
Make Your Own Comparison of the Chevy Tahoe vs. Chevy Suburban at Biggers Chevrolet!
The best way to decide between the Chevy Tahoe vs. Chevy Suburban is to get behind the wheel of both! Get in touch with the Biggers Chevrolet team today to set up a test drive appointment. Explore our extensive new Tahoe and new Suburban inventory online and at our showroom in Elgin, and learn more about new vehicle specials and financing options at our finance center while you’re here. Curious how the Suburban compares to major competitors? See how it stacks up against the Ford Expedition and GMC Yukon. Or, if you’re interested in exploring Chevy pickup truck options for added capabilities, compare the Colorado vs. Silverado 1500 with us.