Business Choice Program
Stack up and save with the new 2014 Business Choice Program.5
The 2014 Business Choice Program5 is geared toward providing business owners the best value on vehicles that run your business. Purchase or lease an eligible Chevrolet and get the new Brand Maintenance1 that includes certain scheduled services for 2 years or 24,000 miles, whichever occurs first. Stack on any of our Business Choice offers, like the Upfit Cash Allowance2,3,4 or the GM Accessory Cash Allowance,2,6 to save more. And add current retail offers to this equation to make it a deal you can’t pass up.
UPFIT CASH ALLOWANCE OFFERS2,4
Chevy Cash Allowance Offers
- On select models starting with 2014. Eligible vehicles include purchased or leased new 2014 Chevrolet cars, trucks, or crossovers in the U.S. Covers scheduled oil changes with filter, tire rotations, and 27-point inspections, according to your new vehicle’s recommended maintenance schedule, for a maximum of four service events within 2 years or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. Does not include air filters. See dealer for other restrictions and complete details.
- Not valid with all offers. See dealer for details. Take delivery by 9/30/14. Amounts include parts and labor. Upfit cash is also available for the transfer of an existing upfit.
- IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT ALTERATIONS AND WARRANTIES: Installations or alterations to the original-equipment vehicle or chassis as distributed by General Motors are not covered by the General Motors New-Vehicle Limited Warranty. The special body company, assembler, equipment installer, or upfitter is solely responsible for warranties on the body or equipment and any alterations (or any effect of the alterations) to any of the parts, components, systems, or assemblies installed by GM. GM is not responsible for the safety or quality of design, features, materials, or workmanship of any alterations by such suppliers.
- Excludes certain commercial packages. See dealer for full details and restrictions.
- GM BUSINESS CHOICE PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS: The 2014 GM Business Choice Program is valid from January 3 through September 30. You must purchase or lease your vehicle during the program period and be prepared to provide proof of your business. Vehicle must be used in the day-to-day operation of the business and not solely for transportation purposes. This program may not be compatible with other offers or incentive programs. Consult with your Chevrolet dealer for program compatibility and other restrictions. For complete program requirements, including information regarding offers, vehicles, equipment, options, warranties, and ordering, consult your Chevrolet dealer or visit gmbusinesschoice.net.
- Fully backed by GM. GM Accessories permanently installed at the time of new-vehicle delivery are covered under the New-Vehicle Limited Warranty. If installed after delivery, coverage on parts and labor is for the balance of the new-vehicle warranty or a minimum of 12 months or 12,000 miles, whichever comes first. GM Accessories not requiring installation or purchased over the counter carry a 12-month limited warranty on parts only. Does not apply to licensed products.
- Customers will need to spend at least $500, but no more than $1,200, in order to be eligible for this allowance.
- Adrian Steel van equipment is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship, under normal use and service, for a period of 3 years or 36,000 miles, whichever occurs first, from the date of delivery to the original retail purchaser when installed by an authorized Adrian Steel distributor. Adrian Steel is a registered trademark of Adrian Steel. Adrian Steel packages available via ship-thru for $200. See dealer for details.
- Requires box delete (ZW9) or field box removal.
- Requires available Snow Plow Prep Package (VYU) and Snow Plow Upfit. Snow Plow Upfit cash is good for the transfer of an existing Snow Plow.