Automotive Financing Schaumburg
Schaumburg Drivers Choose Biggers Chevy For Simple, Flexible Auto Financing
Whether it’s a brand-new Chevy model or a gently used vehicle you’re looking to purchase, the Biggers Chevy Finance Department will help you get behind the wheel at a price you can afford. We are the premier auto financing provider for Schaumburg residents and the surrounding Chicagoland area for a reason! We offer a wide variety of payment options to our customers, each with their own advantages.
Benefits of Financing a Chevrolet
There are several advantages to take into account when you finance a vehicle here at Biggers Chevy:
- The vehicle is titled in your name and at the end of the contract it is officially yours. You are essentially purchasing the vehicle over time.
- You have the ability to sell or trade your financed vehicle at any time.
- While payments may be slightly higher than leasing, there are no mileage limits to worry about.
- Vehicle maintenance can be performed on your own schedule.
- You can alter the vehicle’s appearance.
- You may qualify for incentives and discounts.
Benefits of Leasing a Chevrolet
Leasing a vehicle from our dealership provides a host of advantages for drivers who might not be looking to own a car outright:
- Monthly payments are generally lower than a loan. You pay for only what you use.
- There are mileage limits, but that means repairs will be less likely, as you will be driving during the warranty period.
- At the end of your term, you can drive a new vehicle, purchase the one you’re leasing, or turn it in.
Buy Your Next Car From Biggers Chevy
No matter what car you choose to purchase, Biggers Chevy is here to help you make it work for your budget. If you have any questions about our inventory or payment options, don’t hesitate to contact our sales team at (866) 431-1555. Our dealership can be found at 1385 E. Chicago Street in Elgin, which is just a quick 20-minute drive from Schaumburg. Simply take W. Schaumburg Road to E. Chicago Street, turn right, and find us on the left side of the street. Stop by soon—we look forward to assisting you!