2019 Chevy Trax vs. 2018 Ford EcoSport
4G LTE Wi-Fi® Hotspot Capable
Steering Wheel Mounted Controls
Adjustable Passenger Seat
Adjustable Driver’s Headrest
2019 Chevy Trax vs. 2018 Ford EcoSport. While at first glance, these vehicles may seem similar, a tour of their cabins shows that the base model Trax offers comfort features that the entry-level EcoSport lacks. Find standard features inside the Trax, including:
Schaumburg car shoppers looking for a compact SUV often compare the
- 4-way manual adjustable passenger seat
- 2-way adjustable driver’s seat headrest
- Steering wheel mounted audio controls
These features are either not available on the EcoSport, or don’t come in the base model.
Advanced technologies come standard in the Trax, while the EcoSport doesn’t have the same hi-tech features. Stay connected while you are on the go in Bartlett with Chevy Trax features like:
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi® Hotspot Capability: Keep your passengers entertained and enjoy maximum connectivity without using up your phone data.
- OnStar® Services: Enjoy the peace of mind of turn-by-turn navigation, roadside assistance, and Emergency-Certified Advisors all available at the touch of a button.
- Rear Park Assist: This available feature makes parking in tight spots in Hanover Park a breeze.
Test Drive the Trax at Biggers Chevrolet
Does the prospect of OnStar® services and in-car wi-fi have you interested? Then schedule a test drive of the new 2019 Chevy Trax at Biggers Chevrolet. Our associates will be happy to show you how all these features work to improve your Elgin drive today!